Recent content by Trimaran

1. Trimaran

Game ownership badge won't show on forum

MaHuD said:
    You added them here right;
    http://www2.taleworlds.com/en/Account/UserGames

Could be because it's the new website, maybe it only takes it from the old website.

Yes that is correct. So I guess all I can do at the moment is to wait :razz: Although there is a "support" section, maybe will give that a try.

(I have Warband and With Fire and Sword, both from steam).

Anyways thanks for the replies.
  2. Trimaran

Game ownership badge won't show on forum

So I did a search for this but only problems with adding the game to taleworlds website showed up. I added my MB games to taleworlds website successfully; they are showing under "Games." But the badges won't appear under my profile picture. I clicked refresh in my profile, but nothing. At...
  3. Trimaran

Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

This thread is still going on. I think I am gonna cry  :grin:

Sorry for the irrelevant post, but kind of relevant in a way that supports this topic :wink:
  4. Trimaran

Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

haha last i checked was like 6 months ago. good to see we r still debating.
    so i think it should be implemented simply because this topic has been discussed for way too long than anything else.
    also i would like to add i love the taleworlds family and its good to be back!
  5. Trimaran

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

I love my blood red shining sword...
    25zot9f.jpg

blood red shining sword 2
    mtqump.jpg

my sword your liege great khan...
    148j1qu.jpg

i am a lonely cowboy...i mean lord..
    6jg9yh.jpg

my horse died there
    4v60sx.jpg

thoughts...
    sp99wp.jpg

advance!
    f0atxe.jpg

starry night
    262b0j7.jpg
  6. Trimaran

Giving fief to vassals with troops inside

shaman said:
    First of all sorry for my bad english  :oops:

What happens if i give a castle to one of my vassals  with troops inside.Troops will stay in the castle ? or will they vanish ?

İ'm playing game with realistic saves so i cannot check myself.

they stay and become the troops of the lord you gave the castle to.
  7. Trimaran

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

nakieon said:
    I guess you both are better at me when it comes to sieges ;_;

just try attacking with 75% of your army top tier archers...You will see. dont send them charging, just wait...When your archers run out of arrows retreat. Then attack again and repeat few times....  :wink:
  8. Trimaran

Why would you want your horse to go lame? Why?  :???:
  9. Trimaran

Your opinion on best defense unit

Huscarls? They are the best infantry for defense siege everything really... :???:
  10. Trimaran

CrymsonChaos said:
    Pravenstern said:
    Kierguards also need some love. They are one of the most easily attainable infantry units in the game and cheap. They may not be Demonic Magni in close combat but they can hold on their own.

And when it comes to best rune bow, it is a subjective thing. Everyone has their favourite which they play. Although I seem to recall an event where someone had calculated the complete damage they make and Saphire had the biggest due to shot speed.

I'd rather have a hard hitter for one shot kill.  When there are limited arrows available.......

And I agree.  Kierguards are good.  Easy to get, and I've seen them take down Huscarls in a group.  Even Berserkers, no loss.  Heck, even their march on the walls, sure, a dozen will die, but they'll take 3 or 4 with them.  XD  And with Rangers as support, they work WELL.

they have good armor. They also look good!
  11. Trimaran

_Earendil_ said:
    Okay, althought i have about 100 order-knights and easily can crush most of hte normal armies i cant do aynthing against the 1000 men armies, they are hust imposibles to beat because i have a very high battle disadvantage!

well yes you cannot. Makes the game realistic, you are not supposed to :razz:
  12. Trimaran

temaire said:
    Is it a good idea to start enterprises in the cities of all factions or just the one you want to join?

all...every single one. trust me makes mid and end gameplay easier less to worry about cash problems  :cool:
  13. Trimaran

Cheater Game

agree with teleport cheat:grin:
  14. Trimaran

Nolram87 said:
    what i meant was you know how normally, if your a vassal you have an option to ask for castles and towns you conquer. Usually the king gives it to you, but if you have too many or something eventually he will start to refuse to give them to you. You then have the option rebel and keep all your fiefs afterwards dont you? My question was, when you become a vassal thru "seeking protection" of another kingdom, will at some point later, you have the option to rebel and make your own kingdom again? (pendor was chosen first before choosing protection, will i still be pendor once i rebel?)

yes, and yes...
  15. Trimaran

Twogs fi Dhorl said:
    With a high leadership beeing a mercenary can make you rich  :mrgreen:

For my time as a D'Shar merc I got paid around 15k a week - but my upkeep was only 7k. Nice money :smile: (combined with enterprises you can make 15k a week - and that on top of tournaments and other sources of income)
    you get paid more as a merc when depending on your leadership? I learned smt new today thank you!  :razz:
Back
Top Bottom