Recent content by TrashMan

1. TrashMan

SP - General Seasonal warfare and levies?

The way actual medieval warfare worked. Most of the troops were levies that would fight in a campaign, then return to their farms/jobs. Hence why a part of the lords armies (and players) would be lower-leveled levies that are temporary troops. Professional soldiers and mercenaries would stay...
  2. TrashMan

Does Taleworlds really think this is a finished product???

August 23rd Taleworlds announced the game going live as of 10/25/2022. That was more than one month ago. There have been no patches released since that time. Does this mean they think they have perfected the game?

Personally, I thought there would be more patches than normal released in the last 2 months before going live and the Devs would be working overtime and burning the midnight oil to get as much fixed as possible. Nothing new at all is a big disappointment.
    I can't even play it anymore.

They are seriously destroying every last micron of faith and goodwill I had towards them.
  3. TrashMan

Need More Info Blank texture, game freezes(1.8.0)

Win7 here.. Also Nvidia GForce (latest drivers) also same problem.

What did they F*** up in 1.8.0 that they cannot figure out in 3 moths?
  4. TrashMan

Need More Info 1.8.0 - game crashes on loading some lords/ladies?

Summary: How to Reproduce: new game. Have you used cheats and if so which: nope Computer Specs: OS: Windows 7 SP1 (has performance update) GPU: NVidia GForce GTX 1060 3GB GPU Driver Version: 473.04 CPU: i5-3570k (4 cores) RAM: 18GB No mods. Game re-installed fully for 1.8.0. On new game...
  5. TrashMan

Anyone else experiencing semi-random freezes/chrashes?

It seems to happen when trying to load in some character. So far I've noticed in with some female nobles and in the character creation. It is weird. I open the enyclopedia, filter female nobles and start sifting trough. Opens one normally, another doesn't load and the game freezes. Have to...
  6. TrashMan

Latest 'update' makes it impossible to select any module except Native

I cant believe that first patch they make after 2 month is the 100 kb file that destroy the game completely :grin:DDDDDD oh my god, taleworlds are just clowns at this moment lol. Sorry to say it but they just make fun of us at this moment.

Now a 4.8 GB update to fix this 100 kb patch? Why the hell do I have to re-downlaod half the game every time they update?
    WTF are they doing?

Are they TRYING to get me to hate them and loose all respect? Because they are making a DAMN good job of it.
    Every time I think of jumping back into Bannerlord everything is broken, their updates make things worse. You took away my titties, Taleworlds... that alone warrants death. Now I need to jump trough hoops just to play and the experience is mediocre at best. This game NEEDS mod to be worth playing.
  7. TrashMan

Disappointing progress.

Now they really crossed a line!

peepo-peepo-riot.gif

tenor.gif
  8. TrashMan

How are You Feeling About Bannerlord and TaleWorlds for the Future?

Haven't played in in a while. Wanted to try again with 1.80 (or 1.7.2), but I see both broke some critical mods (for me) and the update logs are still underwhelming. The world still feels sterile, the lords personality traits barely matter, all in all - meh. It's simply not worth playing without tons of mods.

I hope against hope that mods will fix it, but I'm not holding my breath.
  9. TrashMan

Disappointing progress.

Taleworlds changed the naked model/textures and bascially nuked all titty mods.
    An act of betrayal most foul!

No matter what they add to the game now or how much they polish the game, they can never be forgiven unless they reverse it.
    NEVER.

I am not joking when I say I won't buy another TW game as long as I live, unless they fix that.
  10. TrashMan

Why is everyone being banned?

Forum mods have a tendency (in my experience) to go completely crazy with power and bascially act like primadonnas/tyrants.
    Haven't spent enough time here to know if this is the case here, but it wouldn't surprise me.
  11. TrashMan

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Can someone explain to me why, in the name of God Almighty, have the devs changed the mesh/textures remove the nude body? Are the devs ultra prudes afraid of virtual titties?
  12. TrashMan

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

Another question - is it possible to make your own face templates (I don't mean single ones, I mean group).

Units don't (but can have) a single face assigned, rather an entire group (like <face_key_template value="BodyProperty.villager_battania" />)
    I want to make my own body property temlpate group.
  13. TrashMan

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

Question - when making custom companion I can tweak the appearance, the story, name, skill values and traits..

But can I also specify attribute values and skill focuses?

EDIT: Another question - how to troubleshoot your own mod? There is no log I can find in the files. I'm making a very simple troop mod (using ATC. I copied another small troop mod that works nad changed a few things, now it crashes on startup, and I don't know where to look)
  14. TrashMan

My dissapointment grows. Game still feels barren.

Was going to type this.
    About the feasts, I don't know if they are going to be added, but think how difficult it is to balance them. Swadia being in the middle of the map had more wars that others factions cause borders, they would loose settlements and morale, making a vicious cicle of feasting to gain morale while losing fiefs because of fests.

Feasts gather lords for easy access instead of map hunting, add options/events for socializing and getting quests and wooing ladies, ad atmosphere and make sense.

Still not having feasts is one of the biggest crimes the devs made. An unadvantegeous geographical location has no bearing on existence of feasts. It's not like Lords would be attending feasts with their entire armies - they would bring a personal retinue with them, and leave those to defend. And it's not like lords don't have retainers and second in command that can take up the defense while they are away.

basically:
    1. feast is called
    2. lord returns to his castle to leave troops, keeps elite retinue
    2a (optional). his troops are formed into an army without a lord leader that patrols, and return to the castle when the feast ends
    3. goes to feast
    4. if strong enemy attack, feast is cancelled

Basically, no excuse. There's plenty of ways to deal with it.
Back
Top Bottom