Recent content by Tosiek363

1. TO THE DEV TEAM: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK OVER THE PAST DECADE. To the people ****posting ▽

Facts and emotion are not mutually exclusive. People are angry for a reason, but it's up to you whether to agree with those reasons.

The stream was 5 hours long, I watched it with some discord friends. Here are some of the issues:

> Broken lighting all across the game. This has been a problem for years, and is probably why they didn't show much of the lighting in the 2018 gamescom.
    > Awful art direction. The game looks like it was made by 10 different people who never communicated with each other. Individually some things look okay, but the overall picture is extremely ugly. To say I could do a better job isn't even an exaggeration. I have done a better job just in my own game:
    ELoHBEbXYAAJsyK
    > The weapons look terrible and many of them have broken models that werent exported properly, or are glitched in other ways.
    > Formations are useless. Cavalry smashes through everything like a bowling ball.
    > Archers do better against cavalry than pikemen and elite spearmen.
    > The sound design is all over the place, and the engine refuses to prioritise nearby / player sounds. This has been an issue in the game for over a year.
    > Many of the textures are horribly misplaced.

This is the tip of the enormous iceberg. I could go on and on and on, but you get the picture. It's a chaotic mess which really should have been QA tested before exposing it to 500,000 people.

Hey, sorry for a little offtopic, but @Kentucky James VII do you have a more info about your game or when i can read about it? I really like to know.

Cheers.

EDIT
    Ah, nevermind, found it Iron Chieftain
  2. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hey it is possible to marry a companion? Like turning companion to a vassal and then marry or the other way around? :party:
Back
Top Bottom