Recent content by TonY_the_NOOB

1. Repeated Admin abuse

ClemLeNormand14 said:
    I was banned for no reason, I attacked the city with a group of bandit (I was a bandit) and during the fight with the city guards, I was banned.
    It was on the RCC_PWMOD but one without the event .

Is this a mistake?

ClemEulWerreur .

Can you make your own tthread please, i didnt kick you.
  2. Repeated Admin abuse

lets make things clear - i kicked you once.
  3. Repeated Admin abuse

i dont know what you mean by jumped, but we clearly opened the gate and came in at a walking pace eith no intentions of starting a fight. I dont know what the server logs provide but if the server owner reckons i did a bad job, he can remove my admin. Only the logs will give us the answer.

This is going nowhere as we both dont admit anything.
  4. Repeated Admin abuse

Thengel said:
    Well if you're saying that your outfit determines what side you're on, then you were with green, and a town watch should've killed you.  If he was a civilian with default clothes, he was a townwatch, since he had purple over his head and could act as a town watch just as a green merchant can act as a green.

The secondary green faction was formed after the war has started, we did not know they were at war, two other rcc members can comfirm this. The secondary green faction has spawned together because we changed together. Then we decided to ride to town. There, we see a neutral with a grey name on a black horse standing behind the gate. We approach up to the gate and start to open the gate, simultaneously phoenix should be typing. As the text has appeared on the screen my horse has already rode past phoenix at a walking pace, at this point, i was attacked.

that is what happened and phoenix will not deny this.
  5. [RCC Server RP Event] Roleplay Event - Today!

gold palace guard please
  6. Repeated Admin abuse

its still a fact that he attacked an unarmed. I had the option to not talk to him.
  7. Repeated Admin abuse

Phoenix234 said:
    its not the TWs job to screen everyone anyway, i was working for the factiong green was at war with... stopping enemies coming into the city without a rp reason

which you fail to understand

I do understand,
    i see you as a normal civilian as you dont have a town watch outfit, i dont need to stop.

8. Repeated Admin abuse

1. I dont care who masons are, its a fact that town watches protect the town, i dont need to know your existence. If you helping alongside tw, stand behind them, dont take over and do their job. They are a class for a reason.

2. I came from spawn, where do i buy a dagger?
  9. Repeated Admin abuse

you obviously know the rules and you happen to break the rule of attacking unarmed people without a reason, you know why you would be kicked, no warnings needed.

who fights without any weapons?

Yes, you do need to wear town watch uniform in order for people to listen to you, think about this in modern day, a person with a casual outfit comes up to you and says, 'its the police, i need to search your body for weapons' will you A) stop, raise your hands and stand by the wall or B) carry on walking.
  10. Repeated Admin abuse

1. we formed our own green faction after the announcement of the 'first' green faction is in war with town watches. ( a misunderstanding)

2. You dont work for the townwatches, if so, become a town watch with their uniform, you have no rightd to stop me in town as your just a simple civilian wit hyour outfit.

ps The kick had a reason, as you attacked an unarmed person.
  11. Repeated Admin abuse

1. The green faction is split into two warbands.

2. i OPENED the gate, then you attacked me for no reason. Random?

3.  I realise rule breaking occures more when admins do not tag up.

4. Stop crying.
  12. Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

i got everything working, thanks!

but how do i change mods please?
  13. The Monarchy of Jenkins House [Faction]

I am HornyLemon, i would like to join
  14. Phoenixs bandit solution :D

Leave brigands as they are..
  15. Phoenixs bandit solution :D

i disagree this
Back
Top Bottom