Recent content by tomoscar

1. SP - UI Sorting of weapons in inventory

I'm against adding that kind of sorting to inventory. While not filtered, there are so many items with so many different stats, it would be pointless to sort them in these stats. Sorting the whole inventory in "length" doesn't really make sense.

But adding sorting to crafting pieces can be implemented, especially how we're introducing the encyclopedia sorting with the next patch. I'll bring that up internally. Thank you for the feedback.
    Yes, my suggestion was regarding crafted items. The rest, I just smelt, since crafted items are superior with high smithing experience.
    Please also consider adding the parameters "length" and "handling" in the Smelting window/tab. This to better identify the inferior crafted samples that may be smelted.
  2. SP - UI Relationship increase - UI issue

I have today also noticed that the "info banners" from relationship increase, also postpones the sound of "you can now level up" during smithing.
  3. SP - UI Relationship increase - UI issue

If you leave companions in a town, they will increase relationships with characters in that town. An increase in relationship is shown on screen as a wide "banner" with text in it. If you leave many companions in towns, these "info banners" will pop up in a sequence that takes some time to...
  4. SP - UI Suggestion for better indication of available focus points and attribute points

When a companion may be levelled up, I would like the exclamation mark to be set above the Character Tab's icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. When I click that icon and open the drop-down list over companions, I would like to see the orange symbol in the list to the right of the...
  5. SP - UI Sorting of weapons in inventory

Today, weapons in inventory are default sorted as follows: 1) Type (1h sword, 2h sword, polearm etc.) 2) Value When I craft several copies of a weapon, they will all have the same length. I may craft different alternatives of the same type, for example 1H swords. Each sample of an alternative...
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggestion for better indication of available focus points and attribute points

When a companion may be levelled up, I would like the exclamation mark to be set above the Character Tab's icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. When I click that icon and open the drop-down list over companions, I would like to see the orange symbol in the list to the right of the...
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges Fleeing

The treshold for fleeing is far too low, both for enemies and members of the player's party. Several times, I've seen all party members flee when we could have won, and where moral was very high before the battle.
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Ship on land
    I started playing version 6, but bugs in quests made me go back to 2.1. However, after about 100 days, my hero/army was shown as ship both in water and on land. Exited to desktop and reloaded, but still only ship. Looks like some code has gotten corrupted. Anyone who knows where the switch between horse and ship is coded?
  9. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

kalarhan said:
    tomoscar said:
    Speed of wounded horse

you will need to be more specific on your tests, as speed can vary for many reasons. Also you can either create a new thread for this or visit the modding section, as this one is for vanilla only (see OP).

Cheers
    Found out how to do it, and deleted my post before I saw your reply. Thanks anyway  :smile:
  10. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Gorvex said:
    Which KO's units would you rather have in your party (performance-wise mostly): Dawn or Radiant Cross? By taking into account their sergeants as well ofc :smile:

I still can't decide between these two. Dawn Knights and Wyverns have great stats, but not have a very good selection of weapons (mostly cutting weapons). On the other hand, Radiant Cross knights and Plaguewardens have basically the lowest stats among KO-s, but have surprisingly good weapons, even blunt ones (= prisoners!) The only thing I'm concerned about is the Knights trying to use Polehammers on horseback :???: Plaguewardens seem to a better and more useful force than Wyverns, as they can come with blunt weapons as well, and some might also have siege crossbows to add some ranged support (although they need to be micro-ed to reach full potential). What do you think, who would you rather have from your experience / according to your preference?
    I don't use any of these 2 KOs. I only use pumped up Windriders and Silvermist rangers in addition to my custom order. I give my custom sergeants blunt weapons (doom mace) to cover any need for prisoners.
  11. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Flickering screen in battle.
    I have battle size 152. When each team has more than that and the 2 teams charge into each other, my screen is flickering in the first part of the clashing, as if the video card can't handle the action. Any settings I ought to change? (see PC and settings info below)
    Anyone else seeing this happen?
    My PC is equipped with Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake, mainboard ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING/AURA, graphic card ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 ROG Strix Gaming (PCI-Express 3.0, 8GB GDDR5X,1670/1809MHz, Aura RGB, Pascal), 16 GB DDR4 RAM.
    Video settings: Resolution 1920x1080 32 bits, HDR mode off, all others setting maxed out since I thought the graphic card ought to handle that.
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is doomguide still equipped with the 1H blunt weapon that she had in 3.7? (Can't find it.)
  13. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Regarding simple_triggers.txt
    Is the simple triggers text file loaded each time you start POP, or only when you start a new game?
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

According to pop3.wikia.com, I should get +3 honor when allowing defeated lord to go free after Battle. I am running V3.7063 and get only +1 honor for this. Should it have been +3? If so, which file is corrupted? If not, where can I find the updated description on how much honor you get from which actions?
  15. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Recruiting prisoners
    I'm trying to figure out the criteria for when I may try to recruit prisoners. I'm not talking about the moral consequences. Only the criteria to be met in order for probability of success to be greater than zero, and any factors other than charisma that goes into the calculation of probability of success.
    It seems to me that there are at least 2 or 3 parameters involved:
    1) Time since last time you attempted to recruit prisoners. (Or maybe only time since last successful recruitment.)
    2) Number of prisoners of the same unit type.
    3) Level of the prisoner unit type.
    I used to believe that amount of time the prisoners had travelled with you, was one of the parameters. I don't think so anymore, but may be wrong.
    Anyone know how these mechanisms work? (parameters/formula/values)
Back
Top Bottom