Recent content by tommie1808

1. tommie1808

To many whining kids

Heey

guys theey have done already 60 or 70 fixes I think there doing a great job everyday
    they do something about I'm very proud at taleworlds.

at times like this it's early acces otherwise wait a year and just go do your own thing or ask a refund or wait a month or a bit longer and u'll be fine :grin:!

and they haven't got that much employees as everybody thinks it's a small company I think u must have respect that they make with this teams this great games so it has been from the first mount & blade and warband a great ride and for example my friends waits half a year I think guys like that should take a example off that :grin:.

U can put feedback in there but don't whine to much give positive feedback some guys are doing this great I think there's both guys that are really sad that can hold back there emotions and give great feedback or people that make a post and make a great fuss of it everybody is different but I think keep it positive with feedback :smile:
  2. tommie1808

Bannerlord (Steam) refuses to launch, anyone else having same problem?

i already wait 8 years dude
    Dude that's kinda true do XD hope they fix it soon for ya :grin:
  3. tommie1808

Patch Notes e1.0.1

patchnotes-e1.0.1.png

Versions
    Native: e1.0.0
    SandboxCore: e1.0.1
    Sandbox: e1.0.1
    Storymode: e1.0.1
    CustomBattle: e1.0.1
    • Fixed a rare crash when opening the multiplayer team selection screen.
    • Fixed a crash caused by timeout for the Army of Poachers quest.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when failing Army of Poachers quest without fighting.
    • Fixed a crash caused by the Gang Leader Needs Weapons daily issue creation.
    • Fixed a crash caused by the Bounty Hunters quest success and fail consequences.
    • Fixed a rare crash that occurs when talking to common area thugs.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when talking with village notables to get a quest.
    • Fixed a rare conversation freeze when following an NPC to find a quest hero.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred after clearing the Rival Gang quest.
    • Corrected the weapons of some ranged units.
    • Some troops that were using noble tier weapons received more appropriate equipment.
    • Some weapon parts' crafting material costs were fixed.
    • Some minor equipment changes for Aserai, Battania, and Khuzait troops.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when helping an allied party that is besieging a settlement.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when helping an allied party that is getting attacked while besieging enemy settlement.
    • A rare crash caused by AI clans joining kingdoms as mercenaries has been fixed.
    • Fixed a problem that locked the player in a conversation after asking a villager to take you to a character.
    • Fixed a crash with the quest Lord Needs Garrison Troops that occurred for some Vlandian castles.
    • Fixed a rare crash that occurred when talking to people (townsmen, townswomen, child, infant) in towns and villages.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when running out of stamina while crafting charcoal.
    • Fixed a crash caused by the Rival Gang quest. If this quest was done before, there is a chance your save is already broken. Future errors are fixed.
    • Unintended consequences for clans that leave their kingdoms have been removed.
    • Players will now be able to make peace with minor faction lords through barter, saving them from a soft-lock to join kingdoms.
    • Siege tactic default weapons have changed.
    • Capped daily workshop income at 200.
    • Clan tier maximum party size bonus formula has changed.
    • Fixed some of the crashes after launching and on scene entry.
    • Fixed the infinite loading issue with some scenes.
    • Fixed a crash when switching options to low or very low.
    • Fixed an issue with the crash uploader.
    Please note: You can roll back to the previous version by using the beta tab in the Steam game properties window.
    Shoutout for taleworlds today hotfixing 21 things keep it up guys your great really like caption mode just saying and tought multiplayer great was gonna be a disaster it's pretty good actually singleplayer of course great good old mount & blade with much better graphics few chrashes can't take us down taleworlds will stand and deliver just you wait guys :grin:
  4. tommie1808

Dudes guys braah they fixed 21 fixes u guys just to wait there getting there keep reporting u guys should fine in a week or 2
  5. tommie1808

I would really like to have see true the shield option in first person mode

Heey Heey guys Maxfighter here :grin:. I noticed that if your in first person mode that your shield is in the way in first person. If they make a bit ligher maybe and you see true it that would be a great future I think. Because I really like to play in first-person gives great way of playing...
  6. tommie1808

4 hours of Warband

I played 4 hours last night and it was a joyful revisit to Warband. Nothing really seems to have changed at all, right down to the controls and the small side quests.

I had to track a guy down who was hiding in a village, which was just as annoying as it was in Warband and I never found him. The people you can ask for directions all took me to the guy who was looking for him instead.

Then I had to defend a village from bandits, but after waiting around for 15 minutes in the village no attack was coming and I gave up. It was just waiting time..not sure how those quests are supposed to go.

So in EA Bannerlord looks like Warband with better graphics, and I imagine a lot of Warband player mods added as standard features. I guess I'll pay $40 for that...
    I like the cattle quests more that there in your inventory then u have to drive the cattle onwards the only the int and ctr was very hidden glad i found that out did u found out how the smithy works already guys??
  7. tommie1808

I got it work!!! Can’t believe it :grin:

I tried almost everything people have posted about and a few other general things.

I’m not sure what the problem was, and can’t recommend to do it the same way; since I deleted my C drive and made a fresh windows (10) installation and downloaded the game again. It works flawless now and my pc is clean again

So if it’s reeeally important and you have tried everything else, this might be a possibility
    nice man happy for ya :grin:
  8. tommie1808

Ehh refunded it.

I really doubt it man. I've never been as instantly disappointed with a game in my life. The controls are just unplayable. Also even on a rather new machine the hiccups are constant and annoying. i9 with a gtx 2080 ect.
    heey a twitch streamer aswell had problems with his rtx 2080 but with even more games and escpailly with streaming I think it's the chraphics cards that's causing the bugs also early acces sad to see u go but u will be back in year or two without bugs i think and otherwise good for u that u got a refund :smile:
  9. tommie1808

[Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help

im gonna get problems dammn only processor is better but the rest nooo xD and the graphic and i have 120gb SSD and 1tb hdd and mine is a laptop
  10. tommie1808

[Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help

Yeah, the RAM will be a bottleneck at this time. Whether the game gets optimised to the point 8gb is adequate, or whether the nominal system requirements will be changed is up in the air at the moment.
    You could always give it a try and refund the game if you find the performance intolerable - just make sure to blast through character creation so you don't spend those 2 hours before getting to the gameplay segments. I'd also recommend following the tips in the OP beforehand for the same reason.
    You'll know by the tutorial section whether you have issues with the current version's performance.
    or do you know your pc specs??
  11. tommie1808

im having performance (particularly load time) issues as well and im on windows 7 w/ 8 gb
    do you know your pc specs just curious??
  12. tommie1808

what kind off chraphics cards do you have just curious i saw its pretty demanding game even a guy with rtx 2080 12gb of ram had problems and maybe a bug now I'm very curious how my 8gb ram is gonna hold up when i buy it with early acces and all

I have this specs:

win 10
    i5 8th gen 2.3 ghz
    gtx 1060 2 gb
    8gb ram obiviously

looking true all the bugs and waiting if it's that bad to buy seen some threads and some bugs but if my pc can't handle it that well hmm interesting post
  13. tommie1808

When are the devs going to fix the game breaking bugs???? I can't play at all, I literally have to wait for fixes

well no, I was asking when the bugs will be fixed. It was not a bug report as those already flood the support forum. The Devs still haven't said a word on when they will release any fix...
    time will come to play this game I'm defending u here because i can feel your frustration i had loads off problems with games XD
  14. tommie1808

When are the devs going to fix the game breaking bugs???? I can't play at all, I literally have to wait for fixes

heey you all guys firstly this guy is reporting a bug and is frustrated that he can't play the game secondly I think there need to to be a thread for bug reports so this discussions shouldn't even be here in the first place thirdly your a bit harsh zalmoxis but i can understand his frustration here XD
  15. tommie1808

ahh ok so not windows related hope they fix it soon guys isnt win 7 dangerous to use nowadays
Back
Top Bottom