Recent content by Tomis13lack

1. Need More Info 1.0.6 - Stuck on loading screen - Defensive siege

Never had this bug before until update 1.0.6 but not i have the same problem
  2. SP - General Sims shouldnt be this OP

3-5 are higher grade troops. I'm not defending a broken system, i am simply stating how it works. Seeing my response as a "defense" when i simply described a mechanic implies u want it to be wrong for the sake of being wrong. I didn't say simulations aren't overpowered.

edit: Thinking about it, even though i didn't say it before, simulations actually aren't overpowered. Certain simulations, such as with looters, are overpowered. More often than not, simulations seem really fair and don't rank my dudes up that fast. Only exception is with bandits
  3. SP - General Sims shouldnt be this OP

There is shared XP, its the first leadership trait you get. It just isn't reported. Go for medium on tier 1,2,3 if you want visible affects (plus above tier 3 wont really benefit from a small XP bonus)
  4. Resolved Party size companion exploit (not vital) [solved, please archive]

that sounds like a separate bug. I haven't experienced that one
  5. Resolved Party size companion exploit (not vital) [solved, please archive]

Summary: You can increase your party size to full in like 1 minute How to Reproduce: Make a party then take all the men and instantly disband it while in a city. You'll have ur full party again with some pretty good troops in about 2 minutes. Do the same once you get a castle but no need to...
  6. Bellum Imperii: Bug + Glitch Reports

allies in naval combat are enemies. Got into naval combat with sea raiders and my vassal that was near me joined the fight. They spawned in the same boat as i but as enemies. It was this type of naval combat

sc.png
  7. Tons of bandits in Italy?

Probably a lair somewhere u havent found. Bandits crawl around em like flies on ****
  8. Stuck as companion because of "change commander."

It turns out just my name was changed. That was an easy fix. I was quite confused.
  9. Stuck as companion because of "change commander."

Used the "Change Commander" option to continue fighting. Now i am stuck as artimenner. I cannot revert to a previous save, as this battle happened just after i tried to flee. Still artimenner. Autosave was overwritten. What do i do?
  10. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Articulo34 said:
    Tomis13lack said:
    Dont have cheats enabled, on day 512 and got a warning for cheating (i used ctrl + j to horse rear in the walk around thing)
    Doesn´t matter whether you have cheats enabled or not. If you hit one of the "forbidden" key combinations the warning will trigger. It´s likely that if you used CTRL + J you might have hit CTRL + H by mistake, hence the warning.

I've not, dont have a setting for that on steam controller
  11. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Dont have cheats enabled, on day 512 and got a warning for cheating (i used ctrl + j to horse rear in the walk around thing)
  12. Using cheat engine to turn weapons into masterwork.

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
    Tomis13lack said:
    So, i was tinkering with Cheat Engine. I moved an item into inventory slot 1 and put "Unknown Initial Value." I then swapped it with a masterwork item and put increased value. after moving items in and out, i found out that u can use cheat engine to make items masterwork. I have so far, only discovered that the masterwork code is 285212672 and fine is 167772160. Here is how you get to it. Not sure how to get a static value that would always work - the array of bytes that i have found is "00 00 00 11 00 78 00 80 61 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00"

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING BAD THAT MIGHT HAPPEN.

Would you explain this better?

First, what is "cheat engine"?

Second, which inventory slot? Your equipped items or the party inventory or a chest or a business? Was the inventory otherwise empty?

You put "unknown initial value" where?

And I don't know what else you said you did or what those numbers were for.

I'm interested but I can't make heads or tails of what you did.

1. Yes

2. A popular software used for changing values in programs, usually 4 bit.

3. It works on any inventory slot, a market slot, currently equipted, party inv, etc.

4. Unknown initial value can be found in cheat engine, google  a tutorial for it.

5. Again, look up cheat engine or go to cheatengine.org. After that, find a tutorial, it will explain quite a bit.
  13. v4.0 final feedback

1. How's your experience with the Turguhn Horde? Do they disappear after a while? Do they hold their cities?
    They held pretty well, I myself got rid of them and they were quite challenging to get rid of.

2. What's your favourite feature?
    The technological advancement over time.

3. What feature do you like least?
    I cannot say anything for this, nothing applies.  TBH, the only downside i saw was i couldnt find a changelog, as i wanted to see every change on update 4 so i could experience it all xD.

4. How do you like artillery?
    Absolutely Love it.

5. What's your experience with crafting?
    I think that it is really good.

6. Did you encounter any problems with colonies? Do houses raise pop cap instead of wells now?
    Yes, i got stuck on the island once, as it didn't recognize that my boat was docked. I have to enable cheats and teleport out to fix this.

7. Do you use ENBseries Shaders Addon? Do you know what it is? You like it? No?
    Yes i do, yes i do, yes i do. Lol

8. have you used combat abilities already? Shield bash (CTRL)? Volley fire (period key)? F1 set target for cannoneers? Fired cannons manually?
    I have, i rely most on the combat ability that heals my wounded soldiers by xxx points.

9. How did you hear from Nova Aetas? Where? Who? What was your first version to play with? What was your first experience like?
    I was just browsing through the released mods and saw it. My first version was 2.01. My experience was that i'd loved it and i cannot believe that you have made it better than it already was, minus a few bugs.

10. How do you like the scary music for caves/jungles/Uxkhal?
    I think it definitely causes suspense.

11. Is acquiring money easy in your game? How's your experience? What's easy way? What's hard way?
    At first it was not, but I have found a few tricks out. I think the hardest way is mercantilism, the easiest way is tournaments. I went from town to town looking for tournaments betting 200 on myself and winning 1.4k each round. 

12. Did you promote Nova Aetas to anyone?
    Here is a hint: Look at my signature. In all seriousness though, yes. I have told every single one of my friends who play M&B:W about this mod.

I Really do enjoy what you have done with the mod. I hope to see you making mods for Bannerlord!
Back
Top Bottom