Recent content by tomandre81

1. tomandre81

MP Native Persistent Empires

Should make so trees don't grow so fast back. Also I really love how cutting trees works in Medieval Dynasty with the physics and lumber parts. Should try and recreate that.
  2. tomandre81

SP Musket Era 1631: The Thirty Years' War - A near-complete overhaul of WFAS

Your mod doesn't work: "shader out of video memory"
  3. tomandre81

SP - General Less is more

Coming from Warband directly to this I felt like bombarded with HUD icons, text, clickable things. "Hold down ALT to see glowing objects / x-ray visions where people in towns are" etc. This is extremely immersion breaking and makes the game look like it's made for toddlers. You know, sometimes...
  4. tomandre81

Transfer effects to 1860 Old America?

Is there a way to transfer the "Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!" with 1860? And also get rid of that horrible muzzle flash 1860 has and swap it with WFAS muzzle flash?
  5. tomandre81

How has your L'aigle adventures been going?

replaying it now. It's so fun and strategic.
    Too bad it's not finished. The graphics is amazing to be a Warband mod, it almost feels like a new game
  6. tomandre81

Louder and better Musket and pistol sounds

I re-did it, if anyone is interested:
    Louder musket sounds; at close distance and far away distance too:
  7. tomandre81

Did anyone get these sounds and still have them?
    My computer crashed and I would really be appreciate if anyone could re-upload them for me to download :smile:
  8. tomandre81

9. tomandre81

Sorry, no. But you can just download the files and listen to them in your mp3 player.
    Personally I love playing with this because the muskets and firing really sound loud and realistic and more dangerous.
    Just backup your original files / folders and try it :smile:
    Highly recommend it
  10. tomandre81

Unzip the files to your L'aigle's sound folder Download link: https://ufile.io/8tj8g Please let me know what you think  :D Edit: Added louder distant musket sounds aswell!
  11. tomandre81

Running / walking speed?

Can you change this back to native? Runs way too fast with all that armor. And people in villages walk way too fast, and kids runs like fast dogs
  12. tomandre81

MP Native Tales of Rindahl: Roleplay

Nice! Will be playing this.
    Loved your Warband RP and Solgaard Forever RP
  13. tomandre81

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Can someone tell me if this media fire link version (open alpha) is the same version we will be getting on MODDB soon?
  14. tomandre81

Just downloaded through media fire: Early alpha? 3 years of development? This is what's in the readme file:

"Welcome to the L'Aigle Open Alpha. Before you player here are some things you must know first.

This is a very early alpha! It is unfished and will contain bugs, a lack of content, tons of repeated scenes, native NPCs, native quests, native features, unfinished features and such.

The mod will continue to be developed and addressing the above problems are the top priority. Please bear that in mind.

The mod is developed primarily on the Taleworlds forums, so provide feedback there."
  15. tomandre81

NapoleonIII said:
    tomandre81 said:
    Where is download link? This is a mess
    Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9eisslwqmub59ey/laigleopenalphav1.rar

Thanks! This should be pinned in the first thread btw!
Back
Top Bottom