Recent content by tomandre81

1. tomandre81

Louder and better Musket and pistol sounds

https://easyupload.io/7q290s
  2. tomandre81

Sorry, no. But you can just download the files and listen to them in your mp3 player. Personally I love playing with this because the muskets and firing really sound loud and realistic and more dangerous. Just backup your original files / folders and try it :) Highly recommend it
  3. tomandre81

Unzip the files to your L'aigle's sound folder Download link: https://ufile.io/8tj8g Please let me know what you think  :D Edit: Added louder distant musket sounds aswell!
  4. tomandre81

Running / walking speed?

Can you change this back to native? Runs way too fast with all that armor. And people in villages walk way too fast, and kids runs like fast dogs
  5. tomandre81

MP Native Tales of Rindahl: Roleplay

Nice! Will be playing this. Loved your Warband RP and Solgaard Forever RP
  6. tomandre81

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Can someone tell me if this media fire link version (open alpha) is the same version we will be getting on MODDB soon?
  7. tomandre81

Just downloaded through media fire: Early alpha? 3 years of development? This is what's in the readme file: "Welcome to the L'Aigle Open Alpha. Before you player here are some things you must know first. This is a very early alpha! It is unfished and will contain bugs, a lack of content, tons...
  8. tomandre81

Thanks! This should be pinned in the first thread btw!
  9. tomandre81

Where is download link? This is a mess
  10. tomandre81

Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Why can't you just give us a patch to download? Tedious to download full new version of 700 mb every time.
  11. tomandre81

Mount & Blade Warband version 1.165 patch (released)

You are pushing out new Warband versions like crazy. I don't have the Steam version but downloaded 1.164 yesterday. Why not just fix the game properly and release it when it's done instead of all this micro patches for Warband and Viking DLC?
  12. tomandre81

Bannerlord 1866 mod?

Hi, I know you guys are busy and have stopped working on the 1866 for MB and Warband (multiplayer), but I was wondering if you thought the idea of a 1866 mod for Bannerlord? That new engine looks amazing and just to think of all the posibilities! Merry christmas and happy new year
  13. tomandre81

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Okay, I got the game working now! I uninstalled Warband (1160 version), reinstalled 1162 and then installed Viking DLC again. Now I can run the game perfectly. Some bugs ofcourse: looping music bug in battles, but otherwise it looks good.
  14. tomandre81

I tried it, but it still crashes here. I also now saw that 1162 Warband has come out. Will try and install this and see if Viking DLC works better.
  15. tomandre81

Maybe this  has been addressed before, but I haven't seen it: Which version of Warband are you using? I use 1.160 But since this DLC is based off Brytenwalda which required Warband version 1.132, maybe using 1.160 is not a good idea? Those who don't have any problems with it (not crashing I...