Recent content by TOm151

1. TOm151

Full Invasion 2 *Recruiting!*

usnavy30 said:
    TOm151 said:
    I would like to admin 1 of the official eu severs because they are the ones I play most often and that's why I am asking you I thought you would no because you are a FI2 staff member
    FI2 staff member yes the person you most likely would want to contact then is Nettelbeck SolSoCoG [AMOCK] on Steam.

thank you good sir you are a gentleman & a scholar 
  2. TOm151

I would like to admin 1 of the official eu severs because they are the ones I play most often and that's why I am asking you I thought you would no because you are a FI2 staff member 
  3. TOm151

ok and thanks, where can I find them?
  4. TOm151

Wolfpack_mod Server

Calling for a ban on the players
    kns4.jpg

oiyt.jpg

for team hitting, team killing and standing on the beds and lying to save their ass
  5. TOm151

I would like to see about becoming an admin, what are the requirements & responsibilities of the role? 
  6. TOm151

Make a PVP server?

I do like pvp :smile: but when the teams spawn the ai's still spawn with them  :roll:
  7. TOm151

15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

hi I just want to tell you're admins to keep an eye on a player named "ichigo" I saw him planting tnt as a defending sapper then killing himself changing class then blowing it up so he didn't get saw, steam was being funny so I was unable to get a screen shot :sad: sorry.
  8. TOm151

15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Pretty good server there are a few problems with the ai getting stuck or trapped though :smile: 
Back
Top Bottom