Recent content by tokuga

1. Unsolved Something weird is causing Mount and Blade Warband to stall my PC

Yes, only thing available at the moment. Getting a new monitor shipped next week, will do another re-install once it arrives.
  2. Unsolved Something weird is causing Mount and Blade Warband to stall my PC

The install was a clean install. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte H97-D3H-CF Storage: WDC WD1003FZEX-00MK2A0 Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz DIMM
  3. Unsolved Something weird is causing Mount and Blade Warband to stall my PC

I upgraded it to 10, still experienced the error
  4. Unsolved Something weird is causing Mount and Blade Warband to stall my PC

Update: Played for an hour or so and my PC stalled out again. I ran a diagnostic check on my ram but it detected no problems.
  5. Unsolved Something weird is causing Mount and Blade Warband to stall my PC

Did a clean re-install, having no problems whatsoever so far. Thanks a ton Aruda!
  6. Unsolved Something weird is causing Mount and Blade Warband to stall my PC

I'll try this method. My computer is connected to an HDMI TV (Sad I know). Is it a bad idea to kill two birds with one stone and upgrade my OS to 7 from 10? Or just do a re-installation of 7.
  7. Unsolved Something weird is causing Mount and Blade Warband to stall my PC

I am not. Just did a complete re-install, still having the same crash.
  8. Unsolved Something weird is causing Mount and Blade Warband to stall my PC

I'll play the game normally, do a few battles then some error causes my whole PC to halt. It will freeze on a current frame then whatever ingame or backround sound in another window will stretch out to a monotone sound. The screen will then black out. I think it's a problem with my graphics card...