Recent content by todayskiller

1. todayskiller

In Progress Multiplayer not working

Receiving this exact same issue, thank you for acknowledging and forwarding this to the devs. @uçanbiblo
  2. todayskiller

Need More Info Multiplayer will not connect

Getting the same exact error message today.
  3. todayskiller

Console server issues or bug?

Hello, recently downloaded Bannerlord for my kids and myself on our Xbox’s. We’ve only been able to play it once together since there’s constantly a “No connection could be established to the lobby server. Check your internet connection and try again” pop up. Any clue if a fix is in the...
  4. todayskiller

What's the point?

Gotcha! Thanks for the feedback.
  5. todayskiller

What's the point?

Considering they never seem to add any actual content just continue to play the same build. It's not like you're missing out on anything.

Ah okay, just didn't want there to be some kind of bug/s if I chose to play with incompatible modules. So it shouldn't be an issue loading my old save game, i'll still get the changes made in the patch notes?
  6. todayskiller

What's the point?

Hey everyone, I thoroughly enjoy Bannerlord (I'm primarily a Single player type of guy) - But what's the point of playing the campaign if when a new update drops, there's new modules? I don't want to play with incompatible modules, so I have to start all over. Or am I missing something? Thanks!
  7. todayskiller

Knights of the Forlorn Silence

Judah02 said:
    RoBo_CoP said:
    Would have been 5v5 but our merc decided to go order a cheese pizza, so instead it was 4v4. Good game non the less.  :shock:

oh well mercs in matches just dont seem right imo..  btw welcome good to see a new clan coming up.

Meh, I'm 50/50 on mercs...and thanks :smile:
  8. todayskiller

ZeEpicGirl said:
    Ohhhhh KoA, well looks like you did well :wink: Btw scrim KoIF i want to see the outcome. :smile:

We could, not until about a week or so though.
  9. todayskiller

Well, For our first scrim that was a good one, nice job guys :smile:.
  10. todayskiller

predat0r said:
    todayskiller said:
    updated what our clan is, and a short description of the history of the leaders, (Myself and Herr_Thomas).
    sup n00b :smile:

Howdy :smile:
  11. todayskiller

RoBo_CoP said:
    Steam ID: Cashew

How Long You've Played Warband: A few days but as you've seen i catch on quick :razz:

Your Best "Skill" in Warband: (Swordsman, Archer, Calvalry, etc):Im best on foot with a spear or 2h axe. Im good at cav but my CAV ARCH needs some work. Im a team player, good at 1v1 vs. any class so im good for drawing out archers or crazy melle. If theres anything else you need to test me on im always ready to play and prove myself.

A little about yourself: I drive a 77 VW van, yeah, straight hippie yo.

First app, so troll me haters!!!

Welcome to the clan! :smile:
  12. todayskiller

Mr.X said:
    Sounds interesting...
    Welcome, I guess.

Good luck getting a well established clan put together in NA. It's not particularly easy at this point in time.

Thanks, and yeah...We are keeping our hopes up though :smile:.
  13. todayskiller

Herr_Thomas isn't on right now, (so He can't change the first post)...BUT, we are making it to where, just fill out that application and you're in...The only "Tryouts" we have now, is how good you are in game, will determine your rank within the clan...That doesn't mean you can ignore the other requirements though. :smile:
  14. todayskiller

updated what our clan is, and a short description of the history of the leaders, (Myself and Herr_Thomas).
Back
Top Bottom