Recent content by tmos

1. tmos

ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

+Varsung+ said:
    WOuld have loved to be there...

Btw. will there ever be a new poll?

No :sad:
  2. tmos

MP Native Nirecotive 2.5 - now all features hostable!

The link in the OP works fine and the version on mbrepository has been updated on 26. July to work with 1.157.
  3. tmos

what is logical now is not what was logical back then!
  4. tmos

Gragnok said:
    xD noooo van. Well i think he should start mumbling nonsense

only logical thing to do, really.
  5. tmos

Sorry Kazzan, the poll decided.

Sorry, Gragnok ... :wink:
  6. tmos

Sir Marek said:
    New poll would be nice  :eek:

Someone turned me into stone. How should I create a poll?!
  7. tmos

inox_ionizer said:
    No, it is GIMP'ed :eek: Neither my wallet nor my conscience/lazyness allow me to have photoshop.

Pssst, CS2 is free.
  8. tmos

P-p-poll!

(Had to wait for christmas to pass or the intruder would have been some old guy in red with a white beard. Or a mouse.)
  9. tmos

Gragnok said:
    i always wanted a new poll :grin:

Is that so?
  10. tmos

You may not have wanted a new poll, but the story does not care about your wantings. Well, acutally it kinda does... whatever, vote!
  11. tmos

Thel said:

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!
Back
Top Bottom