Recent content by TMAN78

1. TMAN78

A statement.

Come back to the forum and I see all of the ****posting I did from when I was twelve, christ I feel like a ****ing retard.  I originally came to this forum after buying MB:W and seeing the mount and musket mod, I quickly joined a clan for that mod and I spent most of my time either playing MB:W...
  2. TMAN78

Zoe Quinn Scandal aka. Killing Gaming Journalism 101

Docm30 said:
    Even if untrue, someone mentioning a person they're in a relationship with in an article isn't exactly the scandal of the century.

That may be true, but the games reviewer has a vested interest in putting in a good review for the game that the person they are sleeping with has made.
  3. TMAN78

squirrel banner

Betty is a man called Elliot, stop caling him a  her!

http://encyclopediadramatica.se/CassiusPlejarenAlien <--- Read up about him on there, I would advise that you dont go looking around the site, it is NSFV.
  4. TMAN78

40th (2nd Somersetshire) Regiment of Foot

Is what a dinosaur says?
  5. TMAN78

Napoleonic Wars: Czech Republic

Fabik said:
    We from Czech Republic want Pilsener 35. infantry regiment or 47. infantry regiment. Can you add them or other regiment from Bohemians territory please?

Thanks for your reply.

BTW: I cant add link but on the Czech wikipedia is info for 35. infantry regiment and 47. infantry regment is in napoleon total war.

ADD COUNTRY PLOX!!!

Yea, you wont be getting your new faction >_>
  6. TMAN78

Devs vs. Community! Battle of the Century!

God help us all...

And I shall be there, sounds like a good time.
  7. TMAN78

Abortion

MadVader said:
    Well, women in Istanbul took to the streets, that's the way to go.
    A funny quote from the Turkish PM, sounds just like ancalimon:
    Speaking last month at a conference on population and development, the prime minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, said: "There is no difference between killing a baby in its mother's stomach and killing a baby after birth." He said abortion and elective caesareans were "secret plots" to slow Turkey's growth.

Good god, this guy is insane. It is a woman's choice if she decides to have an abortion, the only reason an abortion should be denied is if there are health risks involved. Besides, isn't this sort of thing that the PM is planning against the declaration of human rights? In several articles it states that everyone has the freedom to do whatever they want. Finally, if the government of turkey bans abortion fully, that would just increase the no. of "underground" abortions which could lead to more death due to unsanitary conditions? This entire idea that the government is playing around with is a farce.
  8. TMAN78

List of mods for With fire and sword. (Last updated 31/5/12)-Updated

It has been updated. Its been a long time heh...
  9. TMAN78

40th (2nd Somersetshire) Regiment of Foot

Goddanmit Gills, you broke the page!
  10. TMAN78

Goker's Moderator restored - turned into a "Ragnors M&B2 spoiler" thread

Wellenbrecher said:
    :lol:
    Glorious, innit?

John. said:
    Perhaps I shall...But then again, with recent events the forums are too exciting :wink:
    Then finally learn the ****ing difference between mods and admins.

Then I shall.
  11. TMAN78

Wellenbrecher said:
    John. said:
    Total bull****, Goker should have his admin rights back.
    Just... just go away again. And never return.

Perhaps I shall...But then again, with recent events the forums are too exciting :wink:
  12. TMAN78

Total bull****, Goker should have his admin rights back.
  13. TMAN78

Pets pics

Rocky, look at my avatar.

And hello, dont worry, i havent come back, just having a look around.
Top Bottom