Recent content by tlowey

1. Patch Notes e1.8.0

It's kind of funny and sad at the same time. They are legit annoying one of the most supporter people they have had. The worst part is, Flesson's frustrations and all of the data he collects and sends, still will never be considered in favor of "the vision". 💀

I feel a little bad for the developers/faces they put in charge of voicing changes, updates, and engaging with the community though. Because no one is ever really mad at that person, but it's almost always going to come off that way with the sheer amount of problems and criticisms that people have.
    Totally agree with you and MostBlunted. Flesson is so helpful to all M&B players you only have to check his discord to see how helpful he is. Have to say though that the TW devs have a track record of ignoring the community wishes. So it not changing is no surprise.
  2. Patch Notes e1.8.0

This patch is mostly bug fixes and a few new armour types and scenes. It's a decent patch but nothing to get excited about. I would wait.
    Thanks for the reply.
  3. Patch Notes e1.8.0

So is it now worth a new game. Not played since 1.7.0.
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Wow this caught me by surprise.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

I don't mind the patch being limited but it's yet another indication that this game probably needs another year of development time at least. Purely because the pace is so slow.
    Not sure that anything new will be forthcoming they are fixing bugs and stuff. Then release Q2 as they said. Cannot see them putting another 12 months work into it..Maps can be updated after release.
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

That will have the same impact as a "#stopwar" on instagram. Maybe even less, not sure about that.
    Yes agree they are now set in their ways, we just have to wait it out.
  7. 20 borrowed troops massacre

Get the borowed troops give away weapons and armour if you have the perks they will get promoted.
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Like what? BIG Woke fetch quest marathon 2? Borderline personality girlfriend's onlyfans management simulator with cuck or be cucked DLC of course? Learning to spell while talking on the internet platinum edition I pre-ordered this one tbh?
    Elden Ring can't get here soon enough!
    Try Xcom2 War of the chosen then you will realise what an easy game Bannerlord is even on realistic.
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Thanks for the update! Lets all go camping for a week or something!
    There are other games to play lol
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Well at least they let us know how to keep your old saves.
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

TW gives and TW takes.
    Haha so true
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Not had chance to play yet but have watched a stream. Looks like a lot of nice improvements.
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

yeah I turn 50 today, no prolly a mid life crises
    Hey Happy birthday have a great day.
  14. Can't control troops after enemy flees

I always want to be able to control my troops. This change in my view has no benefits at all for the player.
  15. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

I'll bring it up as a suggestion.
    Totally agree with Ananda seems to make creation of Kingdoms more difficult. Maybe that is the idea could the devs let us know?
Back
Top Bottom