siege equipment set

thanks.
  2. Tlap

siege equipment set

There’s a mod does this. It works well.
    which mod?
  3. Tlap

Armor lack of effectiveness Devs should consider

I always had this model of armor implementation in games.

Armors will provide "chance" based protection rate. Heavier armors will be able to deflect attacks entirely on a higher percentage of chance (say %70) and lower tier armors will do vice versa. Bannerlord already has body parts that can be targeted so in order to take down a heavily armored opponent you must aim for the neck.
    RBM does good job with weak spots. You have to aim for face (helmets have head armor and face armor, facecovered helmets have face armor, non facecovered helmets doesnt) and lower shoulder for bonus dmg against late end armors.
  4. Tlap

Noble horses?

Jeah, i think that you should get good items only later in game, not so early just from tournaments. You can just run from town to town and get yourself geared rly quickly.
  5. Tlap

Endgame is boring and really kills all the fun...

I think that map need to be much smaller, so game is not so long. That way, you could finish game sooner and dont be bored to death. It would be even better for replayability.
  6. Tlap

Economy Changes with 1.8 and onwards

Great stuff!

That said I have been hooked to trading since Warband, one of the main things I see missing is more pronounce regional trade goods. For example Furs/leather from the north, spices from the south, silks from the east, and oil from the imperial lands. This created viable trade routes and I feel like this has never made its way into Bannerlord properly. I should be able to buy spices (we need this trade good) in the south or silks in the east and be able to get sick profits in the north or west (Vlandian lands).

Caravans - Having caravans should also provide passive trade experience, it was in the description they did this plus it would be worth the risk.

Guilds - Maybe down the road there can be trade guilds and trade guild membership. Maybe this could be a requirement to start a caravan or to own a workshop. It is too easy to start up an enterprise/trading company. Maybe a minimum trade level and fee is required to join the guild before the player can buy a workshop or start a caravan.

Anyways those are my thoughts and keep up the great work!
    Thats nice idea!
  7. Tlap

OSP SubMod: Supply Wagon 2021 (Reinvented)

I really like what you did here. Nice work!
  8. Tlap

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

I think it would be a good idea to update the OP with some sorts of checkmarks added next to the completed or partially completed plans, after each patch that affects the plan points from the OP, maybe also accompanied by a post each time, pointing to what is implemented.

This way there wouldn't be much speculation or rough approximations about which point from the plan are in and which aren't, and asking a new statement prematurely.
    Thats rly good idea. +1
  9. Tlap

Suggestion on Death and Characters

I mean, it doesn't really make sense that my medic or engineer with next to zero combating skill would take part in every battle.
    thats exactly what i thought.
  10. Tlap

Not playing til the game is completed

But if we're all silent, then how would TW know what we would like to see added?

You are right, but not this way. Tell me, what this thread gonna tell them? Nothing. Just like in some of previous comment, its just like stomping the feet. Nothing more, nothing less.
  11. Tlap

Happy Birthday mexxico!

Wholesome!

also...Happy birthday!
  12. Tlap

SP - General There should be an option to deploying troops to villages

How about instead of deploying them in the villages, you garrison them as normal in castles/towns and then there's an option to allow the Ai to send a force from this garrison to defend their surrounding villages.

This way there's an actual risk/reward system behind it and not it's not just an garrison spamming mechanic.

Thats pretty nice idea.
  13. Tlap

Suggestion on Death and Characters

Or make player option to make a choice, that "non-combat" companions will not actually fight (if they dont have to), because they are theoreticians and not combatants or something like that.
  14. Tlap

Security and Loyalty improvements.

Amazing post!
    Nice graphs, is the info collected using a backend system or is tracking in-game possible?

It's worth very little having these very nice and complex systems, economy simulation etc, if you don't use the UI to communicate those to the players.

There is no reason not to do that, it will not scare off anyone, but only make the game gain in popularity, as many of the playerbase would love that, and those that would deem that info presented too complex, wouldn't look at them anyways, as they already play with those systems already in place, so it would only be a winning situation.

Truth!
  15. Tlap

Watch a 2015 Bannerlord 2 promotional video ...

Voice acting is really the last thing I care about. It's very costly, doesn't add that much and makes modding much more annoying. Also it's often redundant as people read faster than they speak, so you usually skip half the spoken text anyway.
    Having pseudo-speech (that is, well-done background noise or some sim-like blabla from time to time) is okay for immersion purpose, but that's it.
    True. I skip halfway through every spoken sentence in almost every RPG i play, because i read much faster than they speak. *Time is money friend*
Back
Top Bottom