Recent content by TJxw

1. i messed up

eagle6122 said:
    Oh thank you but i got tired of waiting to anybody to reply so i just made a new save and finished chapter 1 with it thanks anyways  :grin:
    Congratulations!
  2. Mod is not dead!!

This mod is still updating today in the website you gave
    There will be a new update at this weekend.

3. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Hernanxd16 said:
    I enter the chinese forum using the translator, but, the most of the changes to the demo are for the Multiplayer mode. Ah, and, they put a link to the mod in the Steam Workshop in that forum: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=285372268
    I happened to know Chinese and English. Though my English is poor, I may offer some help about this.
    The game will crash when you do the multiplayer game mode if you download the mod from Steam.
    There is a solution to this problem in the very first topic of this forum written by me.
    The Light & Darkness-special supports English as well as Chinese. The singleplayer mode has not finished yet. All we have now is a preview one and an excellent Multiplayer mode.
  4. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

WOW!Glad to see there are so many people love this mod. Best wishes to the mod and the modders
  5. i messed up

The dark hunters will follow you all the time until they engage you. But your team may move faster than them
    The dark hunters' name may have a different color, pay attention to this detail
    If you are ready to defeat the dark hunters, camping somewhere and waiting them to catch you.
    When you see the dark hunters, you can also attack them yourself rather than waiting them to hunt your team.
    Good luck.
  6. New features in the battle system for Light and Darkness! (Sep. 21, 2016)

OldGreyBeard said:
    Auggh! I can't figure out how to get a download going as I don't speak/read Chinese. :oops:

Still, it's very good news to see the mod continues!! :mrgreen:

I'll try to continue being patient for the English release. :???:
    You can download the mod from here-steam-community-workshop and search 'Light and Darkness - Specials'
    Pay attention to the files steam downloaded, rename the folder, cut it to Mount&Blade Warband\Modules
    If you don't do this, your game will crash when you try to play mutiplayergame, but you still can play offline(the signlepalyer mode is only a demonstration of chapter two)
    This mod is also available for english  speaker, though the translation is not very good :roll:
    And at last, sorry for my poor english
  7. New features in the battle system for Light and Darkness! (Sep. 21, 2016)

The Mod is still in development and  the  Halloween Specials version has updated  to 2.868. You can download this Mod from the website below.The sever is located in China, you may have a higher ping than the local payer.
    http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/thread-1901398-1-1.html
  8. 新人报到处 顺便卖酱油 (专业水塔)

意外发现,前来报到 :razz: :razz: :razz:
Back
Top Bottom