Recent content by TJxw

1. i messed up

Congratulations!
  2. Mod is not dead!!

This mod is still updating today in the website you gave There will be a new update at this weekend.
  3. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

I happened to know Chinese and English. Though my English is poor, I may offer some help about this. The game will crash when you do the multiplayer game mode if you download the mod from Steam. There is a solution to this problem in the very first topic of this forum written by me. The Light &...
  4. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

WOW!Glad to see there are so many people love this mod. Best wishes to the mod and the modders
  5. i messed up

The dark hunters will follow you all the time until they engage you. But your team may move faster than them The dark hunters' name may have a different color, pay attention to this detail If you are ready to defeat the dark hunters, camping somewhere and waiting them to catch you. When you...
  6. New features in the battle system for Light and Darkness! (Sep. 21, 2016)

You can download the mod from here-steam-community-workshop and search 'Light and Darkness - Specials' Pay attention to the files steam downloaded, rename the folder, cut it to Mount&Blade Warband\Modules If you don't do this, your game will crash when you try to play mutiplayergame, but you...
  7. New features in the battle system for Light and Darkness! (Sep. 21, 2016)

The Mod is still in development and  the  Halloween Specials version has updated  to 2.868. You can download this Mod from the website below.The sever is located in China, you may have a higher ping than the local payer. http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/thread-1901398-1-1.html
  8. 新人报到处 顺便卖酱油 (专业水塔)

意外发现,前来报到 :P :P :P