Recent content by Titan357

1. Titan357

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,120.0.html
  2. Titan357

Signature Images / Loading Screens (Preview)

Not ever never ever? Even if someone else does the work? Also, I really think that guy from that "other" mod really did you all wrong, this was the best mod I played for M&B.
  3. Titan357

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I want to see Lords and Realms ported from M&B vanilla to Warband. Is this possible? Nick would have to ok it I assume.
  4. Titan357

Realistic Combat Model for Warband [S]

Finally. How is it coming along?
  5. Titan357

Backspace key causes graphical error.

I see what I did wrong.jpg. Thanks!
  6. Titan357

I downloaded the patch, I extracted it inside the floris 2.54 folder. I still get the error.
  7. Titan357

Minor patch - Backspace tactics menu

This did not fix it for me. This fixed it for me.
  8. Titan357

I looked around a bit, (not too hard though) and did not find a answer. When in a battle (any battle) and I press the "Backspace" key my screen pulls up like a scroll (like if you opened the character menu) yet its blank with only the little mini map and troop orders. Pressing backspace again...
  9. Titan357

Some questions.

All by my self, no campaign. Just me and my army. I took them, they got awarded to someone else then the nords took them back. I took them back (again) and was denied (again) so I moved to Suno and took it, then Uxhaul. Was denied again. Then the Nords took Suno back and the Khergit Khanate took...
  10. Titan357

Some questions.

I have some questions. The rebel option seems to be gone now, I have taken 4-5 castles and 2 towns and have been refused rights to rule any of them so far. While the rest of the faction sits around and does nothing. I was hoping I could rebel someway with out loosing my only castle, and...
  11. Titan357

Support

Lets see how this does, I would have never figured this out without your help. Thank you! Edit, Everything is working great now.
  12. Titan357

Support

Ill know if that fixes it in 10 mins. Thanks for the help! Edit, How do I move my save game?
  13. Titan357

Support

Ok, ill try that. What about my sound. I am still missing combat sounds. I checked again and made sure, steam is not set for compatibility mode, nor is Warband. its very strange that it would limit me to 1 gig. I suppose it will be easy to move my save game over? Never done that before. So I...
  14. Titan357

Support

No the box for compatibility mode is not checked, I check steam (app) in the X86 folder and then I checked WB as well. its strange, I am not sure what the next step is. Can I bypass steam and run WB directly? What if I delete the RGL log?
  15. Titan357

Support