Recent content by Tissimir

1. Tissimir

Ukraine Today

One of the many things I hate about war is how fearful of all loud noises it makes me. I just woke up frozen with fear, thought I was about to die. The sound was like multiple bombs landing far away, getting closer. Looked at my phone, there was no air alert. Finally I realised it was a thunderstorm. I used to love thunderstorms. Now I hate them so much.
    Yeah, now I'm afraid of every loud sound too. I live near the port, there's a freaking construction site outside my window, and sometimes the noise is so loud it feels like explosions.
  2. Tissimir

Bloodpass Warband Map Editor

Hi. When I try to start your editor, I get this error. I have JDK 16, could it be related to this?
    1627388184_vpvngsxrl9w.jpg
  3. Tissimir

SP Native WB:Restart!

No, diplomacy is not planned yet. The mod initially positions itself as a "remastering" of the original warband without unnecessary innovations.
  4. Tissimir

SP Native WB:Restart!

"WB: Restart!" - This is a project aiming to overhaul graphics and to correct defects of the original Warband, it is inspired by the "Life of Calradia" by Lord Jamestown All original textures were improved - they were redrawn in x2 and in x4 scale. New realistic lighting, menus and interfaces...
Back
Top Bottom