Recent content by TIREFUNK

1. TIREFUNK

SP - General Bannerlord's Gameplay Has Gone Backwards In Multiple Areas From Warband

I totally agree.
    Warband looked like its creators were the game's biggest fanatics.

But in Bannerlord, the creators are like robots who just do what they say above to make money.

In short, Bannerlord lacks the soul of its creators.
  2. TIREFUNK

134 vs 1man -Sturgia Manly man-

A unit enlisted as a soldier was hit by Vlandia and spent 10 days in prison, experiencing all kinds of insults. I'm not in a good mood, but these bastards trust only numbers and ask for money. I hope your skills are better than your snout. You don't need it so go away...
  3. TIREFUNK

The Grodragi Chronicles begins.

I don't think unifying the world once is the end of this game. In this new round, I've been playing this game for over 2,000 hours I will use all the know-how I have acquired and all the mods I like to write my own epic. I plan to draw the rise and fall of a family and the Calradia continent...
  4. TIREFUNK

Companion suddenly switched clans?

serve as solider mod is the reason
  5. TIREFUNK

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops I need to be able to transfer my family or companion to another party in my clan.

For whatever reason, Vanilla doesn't have the ability to place heroes in other parties. This was possible with the mod. The famous PARTY AI OVERHAUL mode or TRANSFER COMPANION mode are those. I use these mods to send companions to other parties and entrust them with logistical and doctor...
Back
Top Bottom