Recent content by tired

1. tired

Bot Survival NA

I’m not handling unbans anymore, if you want an unban put a request at the Discord. But they told me they were checking logs and you were making jokes about rape and pedo jokes which went too far. They said they probably could have handled the other dark humor but those ones went too far.
  2. tired

Server List isn't loading

Was working for about 20 hours, now isn't again. It's been on and off the last couple days especially evenings NA so middle of night EU
  3. tired

Server List isn't loading

Can't Load any servers as of like 8:30PM EST for the last like 3-4 hours now
  4. tired

Bot Survival NA

ubertimmy said:
    Hey tired.  Love the server, always fun to play on.  Recently I've noticed that there have been a lot more admins on, and many new admins who are eager to "test" their commands.  This always adds some spice to the game but recently it seems that we can't get a round without admins teleporting around, switching themselves and buddies to the bot team, giving themselves and their buddies admin weapons or just setting the wave to 400 partisans and sticking them on melee (a joyous occasion the first time, and downright annoying the twentieth).  I asked about the sudden influx of new admins and the change in their behavior and someone said that whoever gives admin for the server was now giving it as part of a donation package.  I really hope this isn't true.

I feel like someone asked me the same question in game. no, I have no clue what a donation package is. Someone was probably pulling your chain if you think people pay to become admin. As for the teleporting, only 1 admin really does that, that's Echo, and if it's bothering you, you can let us know. A better way would be to join the discord and post in the #complaints channel  https://discord.gg/BUvCBAY

Also take screenshots of issues or concerns and you can post them there and I look at them all.

As for joining the bot team, this is what I tell the admins in the steam group for training that I have just for admins.

[BBG] tired  Officer Feb 26 @ 9:16am
    Going on Bot Team as admin.
    Here's my expectations for going on the bot team.

If you've been admin for less than 6 weeks - don't go on it. You need to worry about building rapport and not getting complaints. Consider this your probationary period.

Don't go on bot team and start killing pubs. That's the easiest way to get complaints and lose your admin. Most of the admin complaints in the past have been about admins going on the bot team and killing players.

If you do want to go on the bot team, here are the best practices to do it and not get complaints -

Put pubs there first for awhile - if they see that you are willing to give, and to not just serve yourself and your own gimmicks, they'll be more likely to be accepting of behavior they normally would consider trollish.

So if for some reason I would like to go on the bot team, I'd put a few players there for a few rounds before I joined them.

Also, if you go on bot team, or put players there, Turn Off Respawn Player As Bot in the Administrator Panel, so they get only 1 life per round, just like the human players on team 1.
    It becomes unfair if you let them keep on respawning. Or if you do, I would beacon them so players know where the human on the bot team always is, and then I'd warn them the beaconed player is a traitor and to kill him/her/it.

Now, you can use going on the bot team for adding bots, by swapping yourself, spawning as an officer, and then adding 15 more bots. But don't stay on the bot team. Also if you do this too late, you risk adding time to the round to complete it and make it go even longer.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. I hope this clears things up.
  5. tired

Pirate Battles Server, Where Did It Go?

Crazyy said:
    Is that a private server though, apparently it has a password, I was more on about public Naval themed as hellish as it can be.

Oh that's odd, it shouldn't have a password, I'll take it off. probably a regiment borrowed it
  6. tired

NA Public Play ain't dead yet

NA Public Play ain't dead yet We hit 130 players without even doing a scheduled event for pubs. When we schedule an event we can get 170+. And NA events had over 300 people tonight in NW. This game is dying but slow. Like most games don't last 10 years. It's odd.
  7. tired

Dev Blog 29/03/19

I have 8k Hours, and run a bunch of Warband servers for the NA public. Pick me! Pick me for beta lol!
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/BBG_tired/
  8. tired

Note to Self: Don't meet you IRL (Mount and Blade Murder IRL in UK)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6859141/Boy-17-murdered-met-accused-teens-online-medieval-themed-video-game.html RIP Justin Tsang
  9. tired

Pirate Battles Server, Where Did It Go?

I have a version up, but with different maps, on BBG_NavalWar_NA, but it's NA, not EU sorry.
  10. tired

BBG Full Invasion NA Server - Admin Applications Open

Col_Mango said:
    Nickname: Col_Mango
    GUID: 1432533
    Steam: Col_Mango
    Time Zone: EST
    How active can you be? 1-4 Hours Per Week day and 1- 2 hours per weekends
    Current Regiment/Clan: None
    Admin experience: Past Admin on Full Invasion
    Why do you want this role? I would like this role to help enforce rules, manage players, increase enjoyment on the server. As well just to find that friend I did with captain_lauck 2 years ago and how we started as admins on this together

Approved
  11. tired

Bot Survival NA

billlius said:
    Name: Reek / ****_aghans
    Offense: have no idea (probably my name)
    Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I didn't even know what I did wrong, I wasn't banned when I left the server but when I tried playing today it said I was banned and I wasn't trolling. My name was ****_afgahns (which I didn't think mattered because almost everyone in the server has profanity in their name), also none of the admins warned me about my name.
    I would like to be unbanned as I play on the server a lot.
    User ID #: 640074
    Time/Date: Unsure maybe 5th Jan 2018

You were banned for racial slurs, which is stated in the pop up box when you join the server and every 25 minutes in purple

the letter "i"s are starred out so Taleworlds doesn't Star out the entire word

2/6/19 -

05:42:17 - [****_Afghans] **** N*GGERS
    05:42:18 - [****_Afghans] SAND N*GGERS
    05:42:20 - [****_Afghans] N*GGERS
    05:43:27 - [****_Afghans] SHUT UP SAND N*GGER
    05:50:50 - [****_Afghans] ASHY IS A DIRTY ****ING SAND N*GGER

Unbanned for requesting it, Please follow server rules and have fun!
  12. tired

ReyStriker said:
    Nickname: ReyStriker
    GUID: 549858
    Steam: [CC] ReyStriker
    Time Zone: Aus
    How active can you be?: several hours a week
    Admin experience: BBG and Aus events
    Why do you want this role?: to make the games go more smoothly and throw out/deal with the troublemakers.

Approved, message me on steam
  13. tired

[WIP] MB Anti Cheat

Can you update this for the latest patch?
  14. tired

Bot Survival NA

h1mb said:
    Name:h1mb
    Offense: i don't know, probably the use of the 'n word.'
    Why Should You Be Unbanned?: because i will attempt to contribute to the server by means of building structure and rebutting any derogatory comments from inflammatory players.
    User ID #:939622
    Time/Date:very recently, a 2 or 3 days ago.

You were banned for racial slurs even after you were already given a 1 hour ban for one

the "i"s are starred out so taleworlds doesn't star out the entire word.
    1/17/19 -

18:19:40 - [h1mb] to get a giga n*gger
    18:43:37 - *DEAD* [h1mb] or the n*gger word
    18:43:46 - [SERVER]: [BBG]JungleBunny Temporary Banned Player h1mb for 1 hour.

1/20/19 -

02:57:09 - [h1mb] WHO SAID N*GGERS WORD,
    02:57:20 - [h1mb] WHO SAID THE N*GGER WORD

Unbanned, I usually don't check this forum that often, most of the unbans are supposed to be requested on fsegames.eu forum.

Please follow the server rules and have fun!
  15. tired

Lionblade said:
    Nickname: Zeldraga
    GUID: 415983
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/63e_Lionblade/
    Time Zone: EDT/EST
    How active can you be?: Every day or when I'm free
    Current Regiment/Clan: 63eme regiment d'infanterie
    Admin experience: Official Admin for Holdfast, NANWL Referee, Admin for 1vs1's, Groupfights, and normal events for 63e and other regiments.
    Why do you want this role?:
    I enjoy the game greatly and like the server. Would allow me to admin the server with others and have the ability to fix problems that arise or deal with rule breakers without bothering other admins.

Approved, I'll contact you on steam.
Back
Top Bottom