Recent content by Tipsu94

1. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

kalarhan said:
    Tipsu94 said:
    No i am not talking about buying own ship. Or is it just right that King can't seatravel without own ship ?

a marshal can't travel on a paid ship. That is exactly what the npc says to you in the game btw (pay attention to the dialogs).

You need to buy your own ships OR choose a new marshal (talk to your minister).

Well to me it is just ''There is no passenger ships avaible that can take marshal and his whole army ''.  For me it does not say directly that you cannot use paid ships if you are marshal. To be honestly that sentence is bit funny , 5 man in party and they cant take me as passenger becouse i am Marshal with no war or nothing..
  2. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

kalarhan said:
    Tipsu94 said:
    For now i have been waiting weeks for ships to travel to another port. The guy just keeps saying sorry there is no ships...
    check back once a week for new ships

you can also order one from the special shipmasters (crafting a ship)

if you are in a hurry... active cheats, visit the port and you will see a new button (left corner of the screen) that adds ships for sale

No i am not talking about buying own ship. Or is it just right that King can't seatravel without own ship ?
  3. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Royal Sandbox:

As King of Denmark i am having small problem. For now i have been waiting weeks for ships to travel to another port. The guy just keeps saying sorry there is no ships...
  4. Reforged Edition: Issues

From my Rlg log:

WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_check_party_sees_party
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_launch

Normal or no ?

Btw. Can you please make sea traveling bit more enjoyable. I mean always when you are at sea and kingdom report comes or any message your screen goes automatically to the town you started sail and then back to your ship.. Annoying imo...
  5. Reforged Edition: Issues

kalarhan said:
    Tipsu94 said:
    I know you have already noted this one but if not here:

I captured a town from Denmark and after conquer i got some script errors and i can't do anything with my town. All options are Manage garrison and Leave. EVEN i own the place as it was rewarded for me...

The scripts:

Script warning: Division by zero; line no: 7:
    At script: Update_center_recon_notes

did you sack (plunder) and conquer it? Then you will need to wait a few days while it recovers from your attack.

We will check the script error, thanks

Oh well yes i did , i am not kind person  :twisted: :twisted: Now i need to defend myself outside town against 560 man retake.  Damn so many new things and no knowledge of affects...
  6. Reforged Edition: Issues

I know you have already noted this one but if not here:

I captured a town from Denmark and after conquer i got some script errors and i can't do anything with my town. All options are Manage garrison and Leave. EVEN i own the place as it was rewarded for me...

The scripts:

Script warning: Division by zero; line no: 7:
    At script: Update_center_recon_notes

7. Suggestion: Roads, why not?

Carrion said:
    Ok, I'll take a look into TME and VC tonight. I am not sure If I want to make it purely atheistic or give a flat .1 speed bonus to encourage pathing. Any feedback and other info, maps from 600 to 900 are welcome and appreciated! Why did the dev team decide not to put in roads?

Just google Roman roads in Britain. There is all information you need , after Romans left Britain in 410 AD Britain didn't keep building roads and also maintaince was bad.  So ROMAN roads , all they had on that time i quess..
  8. 2 small questions

1) Is there way to choose how refuge trains troops ? -I found no option for that and i do not want all troops being trained as archers... 2) I talked Lord about his daughter and he said its too early to talk about it. I raised relations to 40 and tried again and my character ends up saying...
  9. Reforged Edition: Issues

Don't know if already reported or not:

I have boat (not sure if it affects this or not) and i am in Lundewic and choose to Stroll through town and i spawn at port under water and under a boat ;D <3
  10. When is Reforged Edition Full package?

kalarhan said:
    Mardy Bum said:
    how much?

Idibil said:

soon.

Sorry i had to <3
  11. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

Articulo34 said:
    Sometimes they route and then some come back. I believe you can only end the battle if all of the remaining enemy troops are fleeing for good.

Well somehow it did not work. I had 10vs10 and last was running away and all of us was chacing him. Is it posible that it dont work on small battles ?
  12. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

Did you guys change something in these things:

Enemies routing ?
    Ending battle when all enemies are routing ?

Last week i played this game it was awesome to kill most of them and then seeing last 20 - 30 routing and just press that Tab before enemies was out of map. Now i can't do it as they don't route so often and well when they route i can't end battle.

13. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

I think i have small question , but wrong topic. Anyways:

Where are all the companions ? I have been travelling all around England and haven't seen any yet in 55 days. 

Finally i found one <3 :grin:
  14. VC:RE Hotkeys question

Kogara said:
    I discovered, completely by accident, that there is a call horse button - I don't remember if VC had this before as it has been awhile, but I'm 98% certain I didn't see a tooltip telling me I could call for my horse.

On that note, are there any other hotkeys that people know about that are not listed that I should know about?

Well there is info about horse call , on the loading screen. And well just go to settings and you will see all hotkeys here i think.
  15. Starting as a King

vonbalt said:
    what's the condition for a fief to not pay it's taxes on the payment day? i understood that they can hold the pay for another week but why? in my game it seems to happen with almost all my fiefs and it's been 5 weeks almost and still nothing except for one village who always pay on day, this way it's very hard to sustain my army and garrison, i lost lots of troops patrolling my fiefs against bandits with 150+ in their armies who respawn the day after i crush them, also i understand that in the new version they have an army in comparison to the players army but i think it's too much, i can never focus on war with another kingdom because i'm ALWAYS with trouble at home because of the bandits who destroy all my vassals armies and make me spend all my cash rebuilding my own everytime, i found it's better to only travel with my companions because this way the bandits have low numbers and are easier to crush but i don't think it's the intended design to have a king with no army to be able to secure it's kingdom (i play all on normal with gore and 300 battlesize)

also would be nice to start with atleast one ship if you are a norsemen king, all my initial money goes to build a ship on the start to be able to raid and trade and then the bandits consume the rest of my money and i become a beggar king q

Well you could have inventory management 10 and take a boat to England , buy all the Wool with less than 100 from villages and head to Dorestad selling em all. You should get around 800 - 900 per one so its quick money and will be profitable even you buy boat trips (I think costs will be around 4 - 5 k ?)
Back
Top Bottom