Recent content by TimuR Khan

1. TimuR Khan

Tutorial Scenes Scene Editor Training June 15 2021 by FoozleMcDoozle

The legendary FoozleMcDoozle, which currently has over 1.600+ Hours on record in the Modding Kit, gave a training / walkthrough of the Bannerlord Scene Editor on Discord. In this training he covered the basics of the Scene editor, tips and tricks, shortcuts, etc to hopefully spark some more...
  2. TimuR Khan

Resolved Model & Animation Viewer Model Viewer crashes when zooming in on Human Entity

This issue has been fixed since the latest Hotfix:
    Hotfix (e1.5.9 - 09/04/21)

Good Job (y)
  3. TimuR Khan

Resolved Model & Animation Viewer Model Viewer crashes when zooming in on Human Entity

How the crash happens: Open Model viewer. Add a new entity: Human. Zoom in to a specific length and it crashes. Look at GIF i posted. Weird thing is i can still look around, add stuff, change animations while i have the model in, but as soon as i zoom in it crashes. If I add a mesh instead of...
  4. TimuR Khan

Suggestion General Add command to hide head (xml files)

Modders on the discord have found out covers_head exists, but only works on body armours, not head armours. If the attribute is given to the head armour, the game will crash on the campaign map.

It's great to have this working in some form, but having it working on head armours is more useful.
    It still crashes for me, when i try to equip something in combination with a body piece that has the cover_head option enabled.
    So while we are able to hide the head, we cant equip any helmets. Sometimes it crashes in the inventory, sometimes it crashes leaving the inventory back to the campaign map.
Back
Top Bottom