Recent content by TimotheusTheReal

1. TimotheusTheReal

Patch Notes e1.5.1

Save game compatible? [Yes it is compatible] Also, wondering when you will implement culture affixed gear in market, depending on which town you are in? Now, every town offer the exactly same stuff no matter where in the world you are.
  2. TimotheusTheReal

Diplomacy Developments

@mexxico That was awesome to read the first post! Good job on developing! I would like to add my opinion that I actually LIKE that slow decline of Sturgia and the empire factions over time. It feels more connected to the lore of Mount & Blade. You all know empire is fractured and slowly erodes...
  3. TimotheusTheReal

Tactical decisions on the battlefield should play a bigger role in deciding the tide of battle

I cringe everytime I see game developers fearing their games would become too complex...
  4. TimotheusTheReal

8 years of development and still missing.....

@Gnjus I remember you from c-rpg, always huscarl shield, turtling, walking backward and always striking from left to right! Haha
  5. TimotheusTheReal

Way to train troops

Unfortunately passive xp gain to party via Leadership perk is very bad...
  6. TimotheusTheReal

King Derthert owns half of all fiefs

@Callum just want to notice you, there is room to improve with demesne size control in order to shield players from NPC taking control of everything!
  7. TimotheusTheReal

Yeah, as in Crusader Kings!
  8. TimotheusTheReal

In my campaign, Derthert takes all the fiefs for himself. Never allowing us lords to get. I feel very rebellious and I want to bring down Derthert! Is there a way to instigate revolt?
  9. TimotheusTheReal

Trouble understanding workshops

Verified by myself! Just press N, look up at your town and its fief. Check what they're producing, and build a workshop according to!
  10. TimotheusTheReal

Anyone able to verify that?
  11. TimotheusTheReal

Allright, I got two workshops running in NW parts of Calradia. Prosperous (4000+) towns. This area is known for hides and mines. I opened a tannery and it was absolute ****e in regards of income (nothing to a few coins). Changed it into a silversmith studio and it nets me around 40-60 gold each...
  12. TimotheusTheReal

WHERE is it?

Haha everyones rioting, on steam, forums, youtube, twitch... pitchforks, banners waving, roaring peasants
  13. TimotheusTheReal

Give away 30th march

I will not partipicate in this, i'm well off and my business is running strong as before! Good luck to you all
  14. TimotheusTheReal

Early Access Information

Thank you... It's over... 20% off and earlier release! This is gud!