Recent content by TimotheusTheReal

1. TimotheusTheReal

FSR support in bannerlord

FidelityFX is released for all AMD supported gpus and or Linux workarounds, please add this game devs!
  2. TimotheusTheReal

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Is 1.5.5 official now?
  3. TimotheusTheReal

Maps so far made [Kingclone's Map]

Nice pics, the mountain village brought me back to Warband!
  4. TimotheusTheReal

[DM] Destiny Masters

Been duelling Entral few times, enjoyable!
  5. TimotheusTheReal

Patch Notes e1.5.1

Save game compatible? [Yes it is compatible]

Also, wondering when you will implement culture affixed gear in market, depending on which town you are in? Now, every town offer the exactly same stuff no matter where in the world you are.
  6. TimotheusTheReal

Diplomacy Developments

@mexxico

That was awesome to read the first post! Good job on developing!

I would like to add my opinion that I actually LIKE that slow decline of Sturgia and the empire factions over time. It feels more connected to the lore of Mount & Blade. You all know empire is fractured and slowly erodes with time, while Sturgia lose their northern settlements to the Nord invaders, (which in turn brings their own culture) and at the same time the Sturgian evolves their culture into Vaegir as the Sturgians supposedly(?) blend their culture with the battanian refugees/forestmen.

I understand that it's not nice to see four remaining strong factions at peace in end game, that is where civil war mechanics should come into play at the end game content. Vlandia are famous for infighting, Khuzait lose power to the Khergits, Aserai assasinates and eventually is led by the Sarranids etc. There is potential in engineering Mount & Blade history (aside from player influenced end game) to be roughly transitioning from "dark" (bannerlord) to "high" (warband).

I for one would like to see Nords as a faction appearing if some triggers are met, i.e. Sturgia have less settlements than x, taking on refugees decision, sturgia cheftain slain in battle, 10 years have passed, etc
  7. TimotheusTheReal

Tactical decisions on the battlefield should play a bigger role in deciding the tide of battle

I cringe everytime I see game developers fearing their games would become too complex...
  8. TimotheusTheReal

11 years of development and still missing.....

@Gnjus I remember you from c-rpg, always huscarl shield, turtling, walking backward and always striking from left to right! Haha
  9. TimotheusTheReal

Way to train troops

Unfortunately passive xp gain to party via Leadership perk is very bad...
  10. TimotheusTheReal

King Derthert owns half of all fiefs

@Callum

just want to notice you, there is room to improve with demesne size control in order to shield players from NPC taking control of everything!
  11. TimotheusTheReal

Haha, maybe bannerlord needs some kind of demesne value for maximum number of towns and castle a person can hold.
    Yeah, as in Crusader Kings!
  12. TimotheusTheReal

In my campaign, Derthert takes all the fiefs for himself. Never allowing us lords to get. I feel very rebellious and I want to bring down Derthert! Is there a way to instigate revolt?
  13. TimotheusTheReal

Trouble understanding workshops

Verified by myself! Just press N, look up at your town and its fief. Check what they're producing, and build a workshop according to!
  14. TimotheusTheReal

Trouble understanding workshops

theres a battania town called pen connoc? the one left of Maruneth with 3 villages all with clay. built a pottery workshop and its usually +200
    Anyone able to verify that?
Back
Top Bottom