Recent content by Timohept

1. Timohept

[BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

Vlandian Sharpshooters (highest ranked crossbowmen) do not have a melee weapon, whereas lower tier crossbowmen do.
  2. Timohept

Private Server Monetisation Policy

I respect the stance Taleworlds has taken here and I hope that this integrity and consideration for players will continue.

I'm 100% sold on Bannerlord and all future installments of the Warband series. To know that Taleworlds will not allow such abusive business practices in their games is admirable during an era of video gaming where it has become the norm to harass players and fans with micro-transactions and restricted content. To then extend this decree upon privately owned servers is an even greater display of respect and responsibility towards your fans. You have a strong and loyal community that will always support the growth of this series.
  3. Timohept

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Great mod :smile:

I'm having fun playing the skaven.

I don't know if this applies to other races but if the Skaven siege Brionne, they can't get up the ladder. They get stuck at the top of it. Perhaps this applies to other castles/towns that the skaven try to siege?
  4. Timohept

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

We will be releasing Warsword Conquest Beta version around the 24th or 25th of april.

Could have sworn this said 20th. I was so positive it was the 20th, that I stayed up all night anticipating the release.

Silly me.  :roll:

But seriously, I understand things can get delayed lol. Take your time. Thanks for the mod.  :mrgreen:
  5. Timohept

Mount&Blade Warband NVIDIA SHIELD FAQ Thread!

I'd like to say that native is great and I've had a lot of fun on it. However, I think the ability to play such a wide variety of mods has made M&B: Warband one of my all time favorite games. I have easily over 3k hours on it. I understand it has already been stated that there are no plans to support mods, but I'd honestly pay double the price just to have them. I didn't know Warband was possible on the Nvidia Shield, and as soon as I found out about it, I immediately bought it. Didn't have to read anything else. I probably should have though, I assumed it came with all the features of Warband, including the mods.

Either way, I'm extremely grateful that Taleworlds has noticed the Nvidia Shield and have put work into making this possible. I'd love to hear that implementing mods is something being looked into, but if not, well I can't really complain.

After this, and with Bannerlord around the corner, I'm definitely a happy camper.  :mrgreen:
  6. Timohept

Mount&Blade Warband NVIDIA SHIELD FAQ Thread!

Bought this the second I found out about it.

<3

Then I read that there was no intentions of mod support.

</3

7. Timohept

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

I might jump on with some friends if this is going to be legit. I miss this mod, it was fun.
  8. Timohept

SP Medieval Hispania 1200 (RELEASED)

Looks really nice.  :mrgreen:
  9. Timohept

SP Fantasy Warsword Baptism 1.3

I thought my internet was just acting up lol. It was like a 10 hour download or more.
  10. Timohept

MP Fantasy [WB] Solgaard Roleplay

This looks good, I can't wait for the server to release. :smile:
    I'm going to bring in a few friends as well.
  11. Timohept

Comments: 3.0 Released

Is it possible, after making your own faction, to set what kind of units you recruit through your fiefs?

I know you can send a recruiter to go recruit in other provinces, but is there a way to set the culture of your fief to mimic another clan's culture so that you can still recruit what you want in your own fiefs?

And is color customizable? It looks like it defaults to red (faction color and castle retainer color), or is that because I took a Takeda castle?
  12. Timohept

:twisted:
    Excellent...
  13. Timohept

After 2.0, assuming he accepts outside help, the mod will probably have everything everyone wants in 3.0 lol.

I'd definitely be willing to help out with scenes and such.
  14. Timohept

Oh my god these are ****ing beautiful.  :shock:

You are very talented phlpp! I'm more interested in this mod than any other games atm lol.
  15. Timohept

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Separatists win almost every round.

The bounty hunter class is very overpowered. They can pretty much spam the fastest gun in the game and jedi can't even swing at them, let alone troopers be able to do anything in close combat.

Can Jedi get a force push or something to be able to counter this? A small stun like the lightning maybe.
    Jet troopers can do the same thing as the bounty hunters, but the sith are able to use lightning as a counter.
Back
Top Bottom