Recent content by timescar

1. Fun Things To Exploi-- Do

To add on for Ingvar units when you get a quest to deal with rampaging nobles from one of the faction specific mercenary leaders you can use these as an opportunity to loot whatever gear you want. Just use the Ingvar mercenaries (preferably highest tier) and whatever section you looked at last will spawn in addition to normal loot. If you drop items from other sections into the last seen section they will also spawn.
    Haha, I used this trick from start when Ingvar appeared in the mod. But after some new starts each update, i found out that it's just a cheat without turn on cheat menu. It realy ruined gameplay so much. You know what happen when there are 20 heroes all in best gear (perisno rune silver armor). I've thought it's OP first time but what happen next. You dont care about what you get in battle anymore, just selling eveything for gold, but gold for what, because you have 100 armors that can sell 17000 denar for each one in your bag. And it's start not fun anymore. LOL, this bug is just for testing, and i think it will be remove soon when crafting system is finished.
    DO NOT USE this TRICK to feel the gameplay and story of yourself. It's just for short time player and testing.
  2. Recruit Heroes like before?

Hello guys, i want to ask about recruiting heros such as Forodan, Karlind, ... Can we recruit them like before?? I have known some ways to recruit them in the past. But i tried yesterday, but failed. Are them unable to recruit now or just because i was unlucky.
  3. Horse Archer AI and Sprinting

Well, that CAV archer AI is annoyed. But it make game more reality. That is how mongolian dominated the world in the past. In game, when you attack Zeladeck (around 600 troops with full cav archers and fast hourses), only 1 way to kill those bastard is make a shield wall, wait them out of arrow, and they will rush to your army. Other way is give command to your army, stand near the map edge, and the carvalry archer will stuck at the edge and your archers will easy to kill them. So if you meet many cav archers, you need to prepare and command your troops or you will lose. And sometime you must lose all your troops just in a battles.
  4. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

V1.3 should be coming soon. Maybe that will work for you.
    Man, after 2 days played, i'm at lv 36 now, but found out that the character is only got 1 skill point and 1 attribute per level. I check module.ini and i think your setting lines in level up systerm there didnt work. Delete the # before those line make it work now. So is this your idea to make game harder or it's just a mistake???? I hope you check that in new version because i'm still too weak at lv36, lack of skill points and attibute points. The character has very low statistics at start in this version (if you compare with 0.3 , 0.4 version), so i think 2 skills point and 1,5 or 2 attributes per level is good. I dont think it's OP, because if you compare with others NPC status, you are really really weak weak and weak. Especialy in hard mode.
    Sorry about my bad english.
  5. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Are those standard Cav Archers units or yours custom troops like Players Merceni
    I see it more often with the perisno maiden ranger troops (all this cavalry troop tree), sometimes with my companions that are put into Cavalry archer party. Not happen in seige battle but only in wide battlefield. And not happen to all cavalry archer. I tried to use command : Charge, fire at will or use melee weapon but they still stuck, not attack. I decrease number of troop join battlefield but it still stuck. More often with Cav.archer troop use polearm.
  6. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Cavalry archer troops seem bug. When they out of arrows and change to melee, they cant attack, just charge and stuck in the middle of enemy army. Happened to companions that are change to cav.archer party too.Not all of them got bug, about 30-40%.
  7. Discussion + Suggestions

Player is unable to temper with lord‘s equip. Valid for companions promoted to lords too. Guess in Liana‘s case the „Lord‘s Rule“ trumps „Wife Rule“.
    But we could change Birgit equitments. I want to provide my wife the best gears with hired troops trick. Liana hasnt good troop like Birgit and not beautiful too. The most beautiful maiden in perisno is Isolde. if have chance, i suggest change Liana's party same as Zeladeck that when you defeat her you can take her bow. She is an arrogant girl, better not marry her.
  8. Wife do not allow me change her clothers

Hello, i started map again yesterday because of new waifu Liana. But i cant change her equitments after married her. Anyone know the requirement to change her armor?? I got some silver perisno rune armors want to change for her, but cant.
  9. Discussion + Suggestions

Help help help, my wife Liana do not allow me take off her clothers. I want to check her equitments but she keeeping deny. I married a woman do not allow me touch her hand :xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad:
  10. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I got a bug that cant move court from a castle to a city (from Falconwatch-first claim to Forniron-town conquered after). I talk to wife in Falconwatch to move court to Forniron that use 1 tool and 2 wool but court still at Falconwatch (wife is still at Falconwatch). I used "Move the court here" option at Forniron but there is only "Hold off" option after that. And nothing happen too. Note: My wife is in my army.
  11. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Cerber said:
    You mean cutting/piercing weapon? Blunt weapons are meant to K.O. units and the chance is modified to 50% in this version.
    Blunt mean not sharp such as maces, jousting lance, hammer,... I choose jousting lance, you can get so much exp after solo them, but you must be patient. And the chance for capture them is 100% with blunt weapon. And the reason may be they are immortal.
  12. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

murkamk1 said:
    timescar said:
    There is one comforted thing that we can recruit red immotal from amy. My party is really strong with 63 of them.

How did you recruit red immortal units?
    Just recruit them immediately after you capture them. If you keep them in your prisons for a long time, you cant recruit them anymore. Choose Camp - Take action - then recruit. But some of them will desert after 1-3 days. I think the number of deserters is depend on your level, or leadership. But you will have about 30+ red immortals after that.
    Note: they are immortal so if you use blunt weapon, they will always be unconscious. That's convenient. You can capture them all
  13. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

willyflare said:
    timescar said:
    Do we recruit karlind and mactabilus anymore?. I tried old way "capture and rescure" them but no option for recruit them like old versions. Same with Rdahim.
    I'm afraid the devs made so that's not possible anymore, unless glitch happens. I even tried putting them directly to my army and they just went poof  - gone instantly.
    it's sad. But there is one comforted thing that we can recruit red immotal from amy. My party is really strong with 63 of them.
  14. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Do we recruit karlind and mactabilus anymore?. I tried old way "capture and rescure" them but no option for recruit them like old versions. Same with Rdahim.
Back
Top Bottom