Recent content by Tiger_Jonny

1. Tiger_Jonny

Can't play due to crashing

Yeah version I'm using is the latest one. 23.12.1

Yep it's definitely just Bannerlord, played without mods. It seems to crash mostly when I join a battle
  2. Tiger_Jonny

I'm using which ever is the latest one. I removed AMD Adrenalin with DDU and did a fresh reinstall it still crashes.

Nextcthing I'm goingvtoxdo is play it without mods, if it still crashes I'll try and get a crash dump tomorrow. No idea why it crashes, I play Forza 5 and BF 2042 and I have no crash issues with any other games
  3. Tiger_Jonny

Don't use Adrenalin, run from Desktop ? I suspect AMD Adrenalin might play around with memory etc ? This game has enough problems with lack of GPU mem etc.
    I don't launch it through AMD Adrenalin, I launch it with Steam. AMD Adrenalin just crashes every time I'm playing Bannerlord.
  4. Tiger_Jonny

Hello. Is anyone else having crash issues with AMD Adrealin? I can't play Bannerlord, because AMD Adrenalin decides to crash, it closes my game down, slows down my whole system and sits on a black screen. Only just started happening this week.
  5. Tiger_Jonny

Need More Info Missing images

Summary: Just reinstalled Bannerlord 2 again the other day, thought I'd play with some mods on. Game started crashing when loading up. So uninstalled the mods, I've verified the files did a fresh reinstall. That fixed it, but no I have a new issue. Some of the images have gone missing leaving...
Back
Top Bottom