Recent content by Tiberius60

1. In Progress Image doesn't match with the item [1.5.6]

Is this happening on the same items or for different items on each occurrence? Do you think there is a reproducing method that we can also try?
    I earned this helmet after a tournament and this problem happened only with this item (helmet).

I don't know... what do you mean with reproducing method?
  2. In Progress Image doesn't match with the item [1.5.6]

Were you able to reporduce this after quiting the inventory screen and re opening it again?
    I think so. :unsure:
  3. In Progress Image doesn't match with the item [1.5.6]

4. Beta Branch e1.1.0

The performance in this game is better than ever. Congrats. :grin:
  5. Patch Notes e1.0.9

Am I crazy or they increased the animation speed? I noticed this on custom battles.
  6. World map of M&B

I never said they should add it, Be cool though.
    Just saying that is a large freakin map. Is pretty weird being in the game files.

That's ok..haha
    I would love to see something like that in the Bannerlord too but even for a DLC I think this is just too much for this game. Maybe they can use this map size for Mount Blade 2 in 2030. xP
  7. World map of M&B

That will never happen. How many Gbs Mount Blade would have? 100Gb~~150Gb?

Stop daydreaming. :lol:
  8. Patch Notes e1.0.7

Post about this problem here, I think this better than create a topic about that:
    V6QxFvw.jpg

ydqJDro.jpg

This version gave me this issue with those factions.
  9. What are you listening to right now? Mark V

1. Honour 2655/2 Chris Blackwell (PRS)​

10. Who else plans to await on singleplayer until end of EA?

After 34 hours playing only single-player, It's time to stop and wait for the 1.1.0.
    I hope they fix the memory leak and snowballing. Also, change the A.I - Currently, they are just stupid most of the time. With lords, they don't have any strategy and just rush. They don't try to circle all my soldiers. They send cavalries first hopping to destroy all my troops.
    After a while, it's easier to bet them.

My only fear is they never solve those problems...
    BUT for now, It's a good game. :wink:
  11. What are you reading now?

Currently, I'm reading "Life in the French Foreign Legion" - Evan McGorman
  12. Alpha and Beta Branches in General!

It's just locked. but it's there https://steamdb.info/app/261550/depots/ Most likely being tested who knows.

I would just keep playing till it comes. I like how the game changes almost everyday lol brings something new to the table for me and new playstyles.

Even with snowballing, I have already done so many things in version 1.05 that it will be a little frustrating playing more days until a new version comes and my save game screws up. On the other side, my campaign has already crazy because of this problem so..:roll:

I agree with you, one of the best parts about EA is to see the devs change the game for better in each version.
  13. Alpha and Beta Branches in General!

We are getting almost 1 patch per day. I think that I'm going to come back only when they release version 1.1.0.
  14. Alpha and Beta Branches in General!

This new update will have more than 10mb.
    hqdefault.jpg

Btw. I hope they fix the most common problems specially snowballing and stutterings and some particular things about A.I. However, I think that snowballing and A.I, are a long term correction...Maybe in a couple of months, we will see a great difference.:smile:
Back
Top Bottom