Recent content by ThVaz

1. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Thanks for your hard work. I play TLD since the first version ever, and it was always the best. You got Ancientwanker's idea right, even having to start again from scratch. Congratulations.
  2. Shot a horse dead on a steep slope...

Wow. I'm feeling old now.
  3. Civilization 5

Civilization 5 is just boring. Not even as good as Civ 3.
  4. Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

It looks like no one here noticed, but the new version looks it will be a blast.
  5. Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

Aethelred said:
    Was it much better in 40d? I've only tried it in recent versions. There doesn't seem to be much to do aside from die in various comical ways (my first character decided to set a tree on fire to keep him warm while he slept in the cold, but the fire spread in the night and he melted). All the Dwarven towns seem to be fake, I can't find any of them. I've still not found a shop in human towns.

Not it wasn't, just marginally. You had shops to buy and sell trinkets, that's all.  However, the next release promises. One of the last devlogs:

An eyeless, horned woman shambled out of the woods and dragged off an unfortunate villager to her lair. After a time, the transformation was complete, and the man became known as a "dusk ogress mate", having become a horrible creature similar to his new spouse. Eventually, he fathered a dusk ogress, the children of his first wife forgotten, and he began to make visits to nearby villages himself to kill the innocent. Fortunately, he never attacked his old village, for he would not have recognized his previous family if he had.

Toady promised to bring the shops back, too.

6. Elemental: War of Magic

I dislike the FFH2 mod. I think it is totally overrated.  Rhyes and Fall of Civilization is much more elegant and fun, IMO. Heck, is is even better than vanilla Civ IV.

7. Elemental: War of Magic

I have a dragon now. Ho ho ho.
  8. Elemental: War of Magic

I'm loving the game and I'm not finding most of the issues people are complaining about all over the net.

It feels a bit bland right now but with the right ammount of modding it will be a great game.
  9. Dragon Age 2

I hate the new art style.
  10. Civilization 5 Announced!

Temuzu said:
    I have a feeling that Sumerians wont be in, but its kewl if they are.

Maybe they will be in as a DLC option, like Babylonia.

I love the series ( Civ IV is one of the three games I played the most in the last five years - the others being Mount&Blade and Dwarf Fortress), but I have serious reservations about this one. It looks too stripped of features to me. I fear we will have a hex-grid battle game with some management features added.
  11. FIFA World Cup

I hope Netherlands win the cup, they deserve for everything they did in this and in the past cups. Brazil already got FIVE.
  12. FIFA World Cup

The game just started and Brazil already scored.
  13. FIFA World Cup

At least they classified above the English. Congratulations, they really deserved it.
  14. Mass Effect 2

I just hope they don't have to kill Shepard in ME 3 again to justify he losing his skills...
  15. FIFA World Cup

Brazil 3 Ivory Coast 0.
Back
Top Bottom