Recent content by Thrangor88

1. Thrangor88

BL [Terminée] VF de Banner Kings 1.2.7.x

Gros chambardement aujourd'hui sur ce mod.
    Plutôt qu'une version 1.2.8.1, c'est en réalité une version 1.3.1 qui a été mise en ligne aujourd'hui, deux fois même vu un hot fix, donc on en est à l'heure qu'il est à la version 1.3.1.1.
    BKCE, pour sa part, qui s'avère être une extension de BK puisque l'installation de BKCE demande BK en prérequis, il est désormais à la version 1.0.2. Si je comprend bien, BKCE modifie subtantiellement la carte, les factions les religions et les cultures, là où BK ne fait qu'ajouter des fonctionnalités de gestion à la carte et aux factions existantes de Bannerlord.

J'ai pris le temps de charger la version 1.3.1.1 et de lancer la comparaison avec la 1.2.7-6. Le résultat est celui-ci :
    • Fichier common_strings : Aucune modification.
    • Fichier module_strings : 832 lignes nouvelles.
    Bon, 832 nouvelles lignes à traduire, ça ne se fait pas en dix minutes. C'est plutôt de l'ordre de cinq heures pour quelqu'un comme moi qui a l'habitude, sans doute un peu plus pour quelqu'un de moins habitué. Il faut évidemment ajouter à cela ensuite le temps d'installer les mods nécessaires (Harmony, Butterlib...) puis tester un minimum pour vérifier qu'il n'y a pas de bêtise évidente. Le tout amène à une dizaine d'heures de travail avant d’envisager la mise en ligne de la VF actualisée.

Rien d'insurmontable, il faut juste être prêt à donner dix heures de son temps libre. Quelqu'un est tenté ? :xf-smile:
    Salut j'ai fais une mise à jour du fichier module string sur ta VF, souhaites-tu que je te l'envoi? J'ai fait la trad par rapport au fichier module_string qui se trouver présent dans le dossier language. En jeu tout à l'air de bien fonctionner sauf que j'ai le niveau de qualité de certain objet telle que le bois qui se retrouve avec le mot crude ou alors j'ai le mot "viande", mais le niveau supérieur ne possède aucune appelation.
    Sinon sur la carte j'ai remarqué que les rois étaient nommés "King" mais pas de trace sur le fichier.
  2. Thrangor88

Patch Notes v1.2.9

@Piconi @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds
    Is it possible to give better equipment to the tavern mercenary? Cavalery Tier 5, I fight with a fur cap, not shoulder pad...how did he survive to be a veteran???

And will the caravan AI finally avoid territories at war with me?
  3. Thrangor88

Searching for a mod with a particular function

Hello, I am looking for a mod that teleports the hero to a location when you pay the bandits' ransom when you are a prisoner. does it exist?
  4. Thrangor88

Sturgia's unplayable

For me, the strength of the empire should be the crossbowmen, not vlandia.
    It makes sense that the empire should be more technically advanced and the empire should be the only ones to have this technology.
  5. Thrangor88

Donating Armors and Stuff

It's automatic, if you want to give the equipment to your troops you don't have to take the items in your inventory. You leave them on the ground and your troops will kindly loot the corpses ^^
  6. Thrangor88

Sturgia's unplayable

Yes, should be or at least a few more patches, I would like overall work for all faction troops as well
    I agree, this is more of a global overhaul of the troop trees. Define faction strengths and weaknesses, then redefine combat AI in relation to global units.

Sturgia = infantry => shield wall => AI which maintains its formation until the end of the battle

Battania = Archer on foot => skirmisher => AI looking for combat in the forest

Vlandia = Melee Cavalry => Corner Formation => AI looking for the pincer charge

etc ....
  7. Thrangor88

Sturgia's unplayable

Hello,
    I will give my opinion on this subject, I am a 100% Sturgian player. I never take a unit from any other faction, except the Tavern Mercenary. I always play on realistic difficulty and it is stupid to reduce the difficulty, it is a false solution.
    For the Sturgiens, they are not as efficient statically as their neighbor. But the real problem is always the same, the AI does not know how to play with sturgien who are dependent on their formation. The Sturgans lose troops en masse as soon as the AI orders to charge.
    I love playing sturgia because it's hard ... because of losing a battle 1000 sturgians against 800 batanians or empire, it's really painful. Against the Khuzait, 1000 sturgians vs 600 khuzait, the sturgians are tied or lose.

To win you have to use the land as much as possible and do plenty of micromanagement.
    After the Sturgians are a mixture of the Nords and vaegirs and the vaegirs had the best warband archers.
  8. Thrangor88

Icon images loading....stuttering

I am in SSD, no slowdown for menu navigation.
  9. Thrangor88

Khuzait Solution

The real problem is the AI which breaks the formations until the end of the battle for a charge in the middle of the field. Which gives the rider the joy of killing without consequence. The Sturgians should form a formation in the forest, impact the charge, counterattack, and then return to formation. So on, I win this way .... Then the commanders who rush into enemy formations solo ... They lead, he should be back for 80% of the battle.
  10. Thrangor88

Breakable pikes/lances!

Which would make the pikemen useless after the first charge ... just a unit with a little extra sword. Suffice to say that it will become useless again. The idea is not bad in itself, but so the spears of the horsemen too will have to break too. So the riders will be with their swords during the second charge.
  11. Thrangor88

Why were the siege battles fixed by a modder and not by TaleWorlds?

The mod only changes the siege tower, but not the ladders ... so not the overall behavior of the AI. I think tales is trying to change the AI and not a particular object, apart from the mod doesn't change their behavior on scales it seems, so you only have half of the scales that are used. So a good mod, not a good dev patch^^
  12. Thrangor88

All kinds of problems with the main quest

The main quest would have been nice if we could go from village to castle, then to town. Found a kingdom and play with diplomacy to survive. Roll on the quest for pretenders to the throne ^^ ... or even found an Order of warriors.
  13. Thrangor88

Information about developments at snowballing problem

Do kingdoms still gather massive armies in peace time? Then a good money saver would be to have them drop a % (say 50%)of their troops in garrisons and only go to full strength when at war.
    +1. I think the lords still pay their garrison, so the lords would have to reduce their army by 50% in peacetime or the clan lords would stay in their homes without an army and the other nobles would hunt bandits.
  14. Thrangor88

Smithing - Is the player supposed to easily get +5 millions before day 500?

I know it's effective to get rich, but you absolutely do not support your faction ... if you fill the cities with food, the armies of your faction will fill up and you have a profit.
    I just think it's a technique that takes the fun and immersion out of the game.
  15. Thrangor88

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops More T1 upgrade paths

With each update, I go to the sandbox core files and I add the possibility for the farmers to become a watchman. Besides, I added a shield to the watchman. Because he is Tier 2 ^^.
    To turn the looters into another bandit unit, it's simple and without mod. On the other hand, the conditions with the minor clan, this requires a full-fledged mod.
Back
Top Bottom