Recent content by Thorgil

1. Thorgil

Co-op Brytenwalda

co-op campaign using live stream  :shock:  :?:
  2. Thorgil

Campaign-Turn 2-News

battles are still not announced - we will read in here what time battles take place, right?
  3. Thorgil

Campaign Update: End Turn 1/Turn 2 Begins

is there an order from the cesar in rome not to cross the wall of hadrian but only defend the provinces?  :cool:
  4. Thorgil

Campaign-Turn 1-News

----------------------------
    Tribunus Laticlavius-Thorgil moved north towards Hadrian´s Wall to face the pictish threat.

huaaah! :twisted:

j3avG.jpg

awaiting further orders Dux Ripae...
    ----------------------------
  5. Thorgil

Second Brytenwalda Multiplayer Campaign: The Departure of the Legions

JediJoshua does want to join the picts, no?
    so they would only need one more if i´m right.

got your recent messages Ballista, thanx.
    i´m busy as hell with moving to another place at the moment, thats why i´m not at roll20.
    but no fear, i´m with you when campaign starts  :wink:
  6. Thorgil

How to hunt

Mkhedari said:
    If I recall, the horse noises for animals are unfortunately hardcoded.

If you have a hard time finding game, leave, let the herd move a bit, then hunt again.  Sometimes the whole herd will appear at once, so if you're on horseback with a spear, you could kill them all.  I hardly ever do that, though, because I'm worried about overhunting.  Sure, herds seem to randomly generate, especially around Goutodin and Alt Clut, but whereas in the early game it's not uncommon to find twenty or so deer in a herd, later on, you'll be lucky to find ten or more.

damn, really?  :neutral:
    anyone else who can confirm this or comes up with an idea to solve the "horse problem"?
    thanx if so...
  7. Thorgil

How to hunt

edwardecl said:
    I like hunting... the only odd thing is all the animals make horse noises when they die...

One thing you can so is keep resetting the hunt going back to the menu until they spawn in a group, much easier to kill then, they always return to a group formation after scattering to easier to spot.

they still do?  :???:
    well, does anyone know a tweak how to turn off the noises?
    in fact e.g. roe deer dont make nearly any noises at all when you kill them or wound them with an arrow, so it´s
    a) more realistic, especially when roe deer or boar sound like horses (totally immersion breaking)
    b) less annoying

an advice how to turn them off would be much appreciated.
    thanx.
  8. Thorgil

BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

nZp_O.jpg

0Mrmh.jpg

the journey ends...
    muchas gracias & tusind tak

your "brother in arms" - Thorgil

(f.ck, this was really a hell of a good journey)
  9. Thorgil

IMPORTANT NEW: BRYTENWALDA 1.40 Release DATE

cpkuntz said:
    I can't wait to play the ultimate version of the best mod of any video game I've ever played!  Congratulations on your beautiful work.  Thank you for bringing us this mod, Idibil, Adorno, and everyone else.
    Alfred of Gloucester said:
    @ Idibil and the whole team thankyou for your wonderfull mod, cant wait to play 1.4  :grin:
    Not just the only and best game/mod for the era but the most immerse enjoyable and well put together game/mods I've ever played.

nothing more to say  :!:
  10. Thorgil

. Nick - Thorgil
    . Your Favourite Nation: romans
    . Your preferred Nation: romans
    . Position to be occupied (Roman or Pict Ranks): tribunus laticlavius (british auxiliary troops!)
    . Position you wish to take (Roman or Pict Ranks): tribunus laticlavius (british auxiliary troops!)

:cool:
  11. Thorgil

i´ll definitely take part, no question! (thanx for the pm Ballista)
    but i have to think about the faction... although i told you Ballista i´ll join the romans... i really love the picts somehow  :grin:

i´ll get back to you within the next days.
    cheers.
  12. Thorgil

Campaign Event: Epic Battle. MONS BADONICUS

again outnumbered - again we will meet them in battle none the less!
    friday, 19:00... see you on the battlefield  :twisted:
    Arthur

(great announcement Idibil!)
  13. Thorgil

question about movement

if you have to fight a battle and there is no own or allied province left to retreat (after you lost battle), can you reatreat in an enemy province if there is no army defending it? or will you "die"? thanx. "Arthur"
  14. Thorgil

to the people of britannia

maybe we face defeat and die defending our homes... but we will meet them in battle none the less! for britannia! pick up your weapons and fight, people of britannia! Arthur and his faithful allies King Ballista and Lord Murtagh
Back
Top Bottom