Recent content by Thor Head

1. Thor Head

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

So I made this extremely low-born elf from a family with a tradition of theft and banditry. I went to Elintor and on a whim I asked Iranel Linthradel if we could form an alliance of our houses. She fell for me and fell hard. A short time later, she proposed marriage and then on approximately...
  2. Thor Head

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I want to find out the real name of a piece of music used in this mod. In the Music folder it is retitled to replace the vanilla Warband tune "outdoor_beautiful_land". What's the real name and who is the artist? Is it from a movie, or maybe one of those fantasy mood music collections that you...
  3. Thor Head

Incredible performance with this mod.

Most mods I have a noticeably choppy framerate when I go over about 350-400 man battles.  In Perisno, I can run 700 man battles very smoothly.  I don't know why, but it is amazing.  Thanks!
  4. Thor Head

Clickbait site stealing Ganbat's Warband art!

Here is the URL of the clickbait article itself. https://www.obsev.com/g/made-vikings-legendary-people/798738/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_campaign=TestYAH-AS-CT-Yuri-Costea-VikingFacts-US-SAFE&utm_medium=NEWS_US&utm_term=prezna
  5. Thor Head

Need help finding an old WB mod. Island with several primitive tribes.

Found it: New Elgante.  Great mod.  Too bad work did not continue.  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,272.0.html
  6. Thor Head

Need help finding an old WB mod. Island with several primitive tribes.

This mod is quite old!  It came out a few years after Warband was released.  It's at least 6 or 7 years old.  It was about this island that was the home of several tribes.  One was very primitive, one was a little more advanced, one faction was sort of a Colonial Spanish type civilization. ...
  7. Thor Head

Not much going on in this mod.

I chose the regular non-king start and at day 25  all I've been doing is fighting a couple of looter bands and collecting companions.  I've been to every country except Khergit and Sarranid lands and the only wandering parties I find aside from looters are huge invading hordes I would stand no...
  8. Thor Head

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I played an older version years ago, but this is incredible.  I was just visiting the Skaven cities and they are overwhelmingly amazing!  The only things I would like to see change are the addition of Freelancer and a less static war system.  When I downloaded I had visions of eventually doing...
  9. Thor Head

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.7.7 for 1.174

Thanks for the tip!
  10. Thor Head

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.7.7 for 1.174

Which version of script extender can I use with WB 1.158?  I have some games going on in that version I would like to use with WSE.  Thanks!
  11. Thor Head

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Nobody can get into some of the advance camps.  There are huge traffic jams outside them, but nobody, NPC parties or player parties, can enter.  I was able to enter the Mordor Advance Camp, but the Harad, Isengard, Khand and Dunland camps seem to be blocked.  I have a delivery of supplies to...
  12. Thor Head

Question for real M&B old-timers about a mod

I would guess it was for 1.010/1.010. Possibly the version immediately after, but I don't think it was earlier.  I don't think the mod you linked is the one, because the description was very much about the bear-helmeted warriors.
  13. Thor Head

Question for real M&B old-timers about a mod

Does anyone remember an old M&B mod that featured an invading horde of warriors with bear head helmets, like the neanderthals in 13th Warrior?  I remember seeing some great screenshots but before I downloaded it I got distracted by something else.  This would have been maybe 5-10 years ago.  I...
  14. Thor Head

A couple of questions

I think the character report only shows your unmodified piety.  I don't know for sure.  My Khergit has a holy skull for +3 piety and that does not show either. 
  15. Thor Head

A couple of questions

Not sure about tobacco.  I think tobacco is just a trade good or maybe it boosts troop morale.  I got some last night when I won a tournament, too, but I accidentally sold it someplace and did not check what it was all about.