Recent content by thick1988

1. thick1988

Bring back Late Medieval Age gear to Bannerlord!

Personally, I'd rather the game have some sort of progression system that allows new 'more advanced' armors and weapons to show up and be introduced as the game progresses. As it is, the game is meant to be played in such a way that if you have a long running campaign, you'll be moving along...
  2. thick1988

Collection of Suggestions After a 24 year campaign.

As I've been playing on 1.4.0 some of this stuff may already be patched in, but I have read the patch notes and removed anything that seems like it has. Changes/Features I'd Like to See Reinforcements during a battle should arrive outside of the Red Boundary, and then make their way into the...
  3. thick1988

Pace of Battle

Realistic Battle Mod helps, Ive had some good 20 minute standoffs where we just shoot arrows at eachothers army and cavalry sort of skirmishes on the flanks before the final melee. But even then I feel like a few things should be changed. 1) Athletics. Athletics should be limited for all...
  4. thick1988

Differentiate between "owned" fief and having jurisdiction so that fiefs can be granted to lords

I think also there should be a sort of chain of command for fiefs. As of now a lord is lord of a castle or lord of a town. Villages just fall under their umbrella. Villages should be able to be assigned as standalone fiefs to nobles, party members, etc. A village could then benefit from its...
  5. thick1988

Enable Death working on 1.5

Yeah, I remember they will execute you if they dislike you enough. Especially if you've been lopping heads yourself. Just wish death could come in battle as well. One of my favorite playthroughs ended abruptly when I went galloping after fleeing looters, only to have one stick a spear into my face.
  6. thick1988

That's a shame. I guess I'll remain on 1.4.0 until that's implemented. As it is, I've managed to survive for 7 in-game years so far with death set at 30% chance. (Statistically, for noblemen of the period, 30% of the male nobility died in battles) source...
  7. thick1988

Dark Ages Medieval 1066 Anno Domini

This is the mod I was hoping to see on Bannerlord. So far, it's really the only one I'm interested in. Great model work so far, can't wait to see it all come to fruition.
  8. thick1988

So, can the player die permanently as well now? This would be the cherry on top and enough to get my ass off of 1.4.0 finally.
  9. thick1988

What Mods would you like to be made?

Honestly, I'd like a mod that puts me back in Calradia at 1257AD with all our familiar friends and enemies from Warband, as well as some new faces. Additionally, I'd love a mod that simulates technological advancement over time based on in-game year. Say at year 1150 new items begin appearing...
  10. thick1988

Hope for Coop

An alternative might be just that both players remain within the same party, as opposed to being independent parties.
  11. thick1988

Max Sound Channels

I've been looking for a way to resolve the issue of limited sound channels on Warband, basically that issue where you're in a big battle or siege, and even though you're maybe 10 feet from the fighting, all you hear is footsteps and yells from soldiers. Is there any way to increase the maximum...
  12. thick1988

LSP Music New soundtrack for MAB

Excellent, I always was kind of disappointed in the Native soundtrack.  :D
  13. thick1988

Object Shows Black w/Bumpmap, DXT1

UPDATE: To my unending stupidity, it seemed I had put the specular material in for the Bumpmap. Issue resolved! Thanks anyways!
  14. thick1988

Object Shows Black w/Bumpmap, DXT1

Hello, Longtime modder and very familiar with DDS Converter, GIMP, OpenBRF, etc. I've been making models and textures for years for this game, but I've recently come across a problem and I've tried everything I can think of. I've retextured the great_helm_new from the Native game, including...
  15. thick1988

Screenshots

Brian, Baron of Wigan and 5 time tournament champion at London. Who can now afford to purchase new armor and ditch the 200 year old set.