Recent content by Thibaud

1. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Will there be a damage fix? I have the Steam version of Warband, and short of reinstalling the whole game, I'm not sure on how to downgrade to 1.132.
  2. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

eladyank said:
    an older version of what? there's only one version for Dawn of men: 0.1 beta..

Is there? What Warband are you running? I wish the mod owner would say something about this.
  3. Melee multiplayer tips?

Desideratus said:
    It takes a long time to learn how to block without getting killed - though, even expert blocking doesn't help that much when you are getting spammed to death by a 2hander. - solution spam harder.

If you're a comfortable blocker, like I am, you can close the distance between you and a two-hander after his first swing. His second swing will also be first, but after that, you'll be close enough to attack.
  4. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

eladyank said:
    Thibaud said:
    Hagbard said:
    CAVEMEN REJOICE!!!

Do you have the damage problem?
    i dont...

You probably have an older version?
  5. Melee multiplayer tips?

Recruitademt said:
    It works the same for this game.

I just watched this. 129 hours in WFAS, and it's still helpful.
  6. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Hagbard said:
    CAVEMEN REJOICE!!!

Do you have the damage problem?
  7. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

I wish I knew how to mess with Mount & Blade scripts, so I could fix it myself. Maybe it's as easy as changing a few lines of code?
  8. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Yes, please, someone fix the damage issue. I really want to take this mod out for a spin!

Edit: I made this account just to whine about the bug.
  9. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Alright, it's getting pretty annoying. I've tried a handful of different scenarios to try to overcome the issue, but I simply cannot be damaged, nor can I inflict damage to anyone during a normal battle. Also, during a skirmish with animals, I cannot do them harm and they cannot harm me.
    I cannot damage anyone!
    The very first fight, right after the tutorial, works fine.
    I'm at a loss as to what to do, because Dawn of Man seems totally playable, and play it I must!

Also, using a cheat (ctrl+alt+F4 and ctrl+F4) doesn't harm anyone, either. It shows the cheat doing 0 damage.
Back
Top Bottom