Recent content by TheVenatoS

1. TheVenatoS

SP - General Minimum Peace Time & Internal Affairs

My suggestion is quite simple, I'm not sure if i remember correctly but Warband had a minimum Truce Duration. This should also apply to Bannerlord, where factions for example have a minimum Truce time of 10 days, or 14, or 21 etc etc. This way there wont be constant wars and there will be time...
  2. TheVenatoS

SP - General Leaving Kingdom as Mercenary penalty

Now has been fixed. Can be closed.
  3. TheVenatoS

Patch Notes e1.0.8

This issue still isn't fixed in e1.0.8 although the patch notes say it is.
    WE still lose relationship for leaving as a mercenary.
  4. TheVenatoS

This issue still isn't fixed in e1.0.8 although the patch notes say it is.
    WE still lose relationship for leaving as a mercenary.
  5. TheVenatoS

Resolved VenatoS'es Bug Collection

Computer Specs: Summary: One of the locations its empty - missing a Stand. How to Reproduce: Enter the town and find the location Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Town - Charas Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.0.5 Summary: Rival Gang Moving in at Sargot How to Reproduce: After...
  6. TheVenatoS

When leaving a kingdom as a mercenary we currently get -20 Penalty with ALL lords of that faction. You are only a mercenary you shouldn't be losing this much relations, maybe lose -5 or -10 with THAT specific lord that you signed up with to be a mercenary. Right now this is very exaggerated and...
  7. TheVenatoS

Patch Notes e1.0.5

Well done, keep it up with the updates and maybe take a break at least one day! :smile:
    We all appreciate it.
  8. TheVenatoS

Resolved Problems with starting own Kingdom

"Singleplayer Features: Several planned single player features may be missing or incomplete. These include but are not limited to: full game controller support, some skill and perk effects, crafting, some aspects of sieges, and clan, army and kingdom management. "

Just making them aware of something which is missing functionality.
  9. TheVenatoS

Resolved Problems with starting own Kingdom

Summary: When starting own kingdom you gain 0 influence & When proposing new policies (That cost 50 influence) they take 150 instead and it's possible to go to negative influence. How to Reproduce: Start your own kingdom & spend influence on Policies. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A...
  10. TheVenatoS

Game breaking faction/kingdom snowballing balance problem

So the Dev expects that one faction will become dominating within 20 years if it's fixed..? That's still a bit **** in my opinion. There should be penalties for growing in size and there should be rebellions and conflicts between Lords and the King to hinder that process.
    I'm going to start looking through the code to see what's up with this.
  11. TheVenatoS

I feel like this game (BL) has incredible potential. What is Taleworlds history of listening to the community?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I saw a post saying that the developers want this done within a year. I really hope they take their time with it and create something as engrossing as WB was.

Yes, that's what was originally said.
    But at the current state and knowing TW I wouldn't bet on it, we have a 'playable' game so let's just give them time now.
  12. TheVenatoS

SP - General More enemy variability

Bandits should also plunder and raid villages and the bigger the empire the more bandits should be in the area & this will also hinder them from further expansion with no consequences.
  13. TheVenatoS

SP - General How to potentially fix "King [X] has been taken prisoner by Looters" every five minutes.

I really don't understand why this hasn't been implemented from beginning , it's a sole if-else script and would make a huge difference and could help with the snowball at least a little bit.
    Although it's a few factors that affect it and need fixing.
  14. TheVenatoS

I feel like this game (BL) has incredible potential. What is Taleworlds history of listening to the community?

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, the modding community for Warband was and is still incredible. I just hope that they don't lean too much on independent creators to finish their game for them i.e. Skyrim.

Well the game is in early access and far from finished I'd say. Let's see where it will be in few months. Then we will be able to see where their head is at.
  15. TheVenatoS

How involved is TW in their own community? Do they implement suggestions from the forums or integrate player created mods to enhance gameplay?

I'm wondering because I picked up BL and threw 42 hours at the game already and I think that this could be one of my new favorite games that I can keep returning to. If the economy, diplomacy, and certain roleplaying elements and events are implemented properly, I mean, wow. This could be something special. So I'm just curious about the company's actual track record with game design and production. Even though I spent about 400 hours in WarBand I don't know much about TW.

I think, in the end, what I'm looking for is something not as complex as a Crusader Kings 2 but with many similar elements in the diplomacy. A simpler CK2 with amazing combat, what's not to love?

But I guess what I'm asking is, "Should I get my hopes up?"

TW themselves aren't bad, they will definitely try to fix everything that they can.
    You can get your hopes up for the modding community cos they are the real heroes here.
    They will basically fix and expand this beyond our exceptions as they did with Warband.
Back
Top Bottom