Recent content by TheShadeMan

1. TheShadeMan

True king of Calradia!

LMAO, i guess it come's from the family!
    1gtpiRwysaE.jpg
  2. TheShadeMan

True king of Calradia!

So, after Battania somehow destroyed all other factions and become the only ruler of Calradia, i've decided to create new character, cuz obviously, there is nothing else to do in game after 1 factions take's it over. So, i've strated campaigh. Choosed as always Sturgia as my main faction as...
  3. TheShadeMan

To many whining kids

Alright, let's see how many I can get.

Minecraft
    Rimworld
    Rust
    Mount & Blade
    Subnautica
    Terraria
    Running with Rifles
    Starbound

If you'll let me count games that are still in early access but are already pretty damn near to being fully completed, i'd like to add:
    From the Depths
    Factorio

There, 10 games. It wasn't that hard. Most are in my steam library, and appart from Mount & Blade the original I played all of them. I doesn't mean they were games that necessarily suited me or what I like to play, but they are definitely in a playable state.
    Bull****. Played most of them and it's a complete lie. And you are trying to name a very different games, it's not so difficult to do a Rimworld, that can be easy builded by 1 person and Mount and Blade game.

Subnautica, was same critised on early access, whining kids crying and crying, after few time game got more stability, more content. It's same everywhere, early access means you have to be pationt and wait, help developers and WAIT. Mount and Blade was a good game for it's time and it's literally had the same features Bannerlord right now had, only after time it got upgraded, new features added and etc... Same as will happen with Bannerlord.
  4. TheShadeMan

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

You don't help anyone or bring anything useful to the conversation, so just shut up please.
    I am doing the best thing a true player would do.
    I am advising to get gud. That's all. It's not so difficult to block and atack, you just need to get good in it.
  5. TheShadeMan

Hello all!

I have no idea too about this avatars, seem's like people randomly get name and avatar, it's kinda funny but at the same time is weird lol
  6. TheShadeMan

Is it only me or something is not right with random?

Hey guys, been playing multiplayer already for maybe an 20+ hours. I have noticed, that mostly fractions that game allows to play is Empire vs Aserai/Khuzait Haven't played Battania at all, as well as Vlandia. Is it me or random is kinda broken and always give's same factions?
  7. TheShadeMan

To many whining kids

Early access is so that people can give feedback and "whine". This is why we are playing it... To let the devs know what works for us and what doesn't. That is what the forum is currently being used for.

What you seem to view as "whining kids" are infact people doing exactly what the devs need them do to. Yes things can be put in manners with varying degrees of usefulness but early access isn't here so we "thank the devs" it's here so we can react to the game.

There is whining kids
    And there is critics, that actually avoid disrespectfull posts.

There is one guy that writes:
    "My opinion about single player and multiplayer"
    And there is another one that writes:
    "TaleWorlds wtf i've waited 8 years for this ****?! "
    See the difference? And there is many people writing how they are dissapointed about early access without having any clue what early access actually means. It's disrespectful towards TaleWorlds and that what makes me triggere the most.
  8. TheShadeMan

To many whining kids

By the way, any idea why it says Count Matheas instead of my profile pic and name on topic? xD
  9. TheShadeMan

To many whining kids

Since they anounced that soon gonna be Early Access release, i knew, there will be some people, that will cry and whine about everything in the game, but i couldn't imagine how many there will be. People, chill the f*ck down. This is early access, show some respect to TaleWorld and say thanks...
  10. TheShadeMan

[DR] Deutschritter [EU/DE] [Best Battle Clan] [Recruiting]

Any possibility to join not being a german speaker? :grin:
  11. TheShadeMan

My feelings so far.

I suggest either trying to continue playing while being joined in a kingdom, etc, or holding off from the game until it's fixed, balanced, and has more quests and features, I ran into the same problems as you, except the crashing.
    My game crashed only ones, after that no crashes, but still poor otpimization.
  12. TheShadeMan

My feelings so far.

Well. First of all, my deepest congratulations to TaleWorlds with the release of Bannerlod, i am very happy for you guys and i believe soon we will see the game becoming better and better with all upgrades, mods and fixes :). Well, first of all, there is things that really bad in terms of...
Back
Top Bottom