Recent content by therex55213

1. problem with magic

I mean, magic is itself kinda overpowered, chances are if you got some healthy HP, magic defense and magic power, you can take small armies yourself and larger armies with only a few similarly equipped companions, so it seems like something of a futile effort if the objective is to limit player power, even with the negative magic mods from armor.

It doesn't lose me too much time, to restart now, but I feel like this was an inconvenience that didn't really need to happen, and didn't used to happen. Perhaps a function to allow players to change their secondary class post-creation via some sort of guild could be good, if this sort of magic limitation is going to be maintained, so that people can try out different playstyles without having to lose hours of progression.
  2. problem with magic

That's lame, is that a permanent feature going forward? I find it a questionable decision if you can make 90% of your heroes become mages for 16000 total investment each, but can't do so for yourself.
  3. problem with magic

Hey, I've encountered a bit of a problem. I've got what I think is high enough mage power, and I have a spellbook, but none of the mages guilds are giving me scrolls to learn. Do I really need to start all over again and choose the mage class, or is this some sort of faction mechanic where even...
  4. Suggestions about new items

Dodgerer said:
    therex55213 said:
    Seconding the desire for Boots of Speed
    Something simple like the ring of healing, an extremely weak piece of armor that gives an insane boost to movement speed, like, beyond what athletics can provide.
    I need this Guspav
    My barbarian wizard-king needs to chase the horses
    He NEEDS to
    Chase the stupid horses and their stupid goddamn faces

use  the spell haste, let yourself get athletics to 15, you'll outrun basically everything except certain nightmare riders
    Naw man, gonna stick with my desire for boots of extreme speed. Haste is nice but I want to go FAST, like Blood and Steel Barbarian class FAST, with or without spiky blue armor and chilidog mace.
  5. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

No skill effects it? Ok, good to know. That means, unless there is some factor in which Evil Eye light does not have the same AOE ability of master staves, Evil Eye light is strictly better than all staves at range by being one point faster. It also means that in the long run grinding crypts and utopias for golden bows is a better plan than having your companions exclusively use staves.
  6. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

For the love of god, what stat to magic weapons base damage off of? Is it Artillery or Archery? I tried to figure it out from the troop trees but, surprise, all troops using magic shooting weapons like staves or light have equal numbers in both skills. Which one is it so I know what to put points into?
  7. Currently working on...

Light and darkness: heroes of calradia had a secret dungeon level, I highly recommend you check that out.
  8. Suggestions

Would it be at all possible for you to design a way for us to control exactly what spells our companions know, and when they should use them? I would very much like such a thing.
  9. Version in Development - 0.8

Dirk Robbing said:
    cbCoM.jpg
    Ug4i2IH.jpg

Oh sweet jesus they have my horns
    MUH HURNS
    My main problem is the only helm in perisno with horns I like is one tier just below the top, so no matter my build, I'll always have sub par protection due to sperging out on my character's looks. These helms on the same tier with the knightly and the winged elf stuff?
  10. Version in Development - 0.8

Rad, I've been running around with the one helm I like but its lordly form is still not among the top tier stuff, so I've been hankering for a new helm I liked for some time. How do the axes I see them holding stack up to the Kingslayer? I know it's an ass legendary weapon, but I'm just too stupid and uncaring a player to manage using weapons with stabbing motions. Also, for future reference, should I be taking questions like this elsewhere?
  11. Version in Development - 0.8

So, back on topic
    GIANTS
    They are going to be a playable race, yes? Does that mean they are going to have a homeland that can be conquered and troops to be gained?
    And will they have any armors on the same tier a the likes of the perisno, knightly and paladin stuff? They look pretty rad, it'd be a shame if the looks is all they had.
  12. Discussion + Suggestions

Dude what

I was only wondering if it had been discussed before and used examples of how it has been managed in the past, you don't have to go out and make a whole submod for something little like this, the game is still fine if the creators of this mod feel it is not a feature they would like. Also, didn't know about the war cry, it is activated with Y? Neat.

Also also, Blood and Steel should be open for people to pry into, the guys on their taleworlds forum have been telling me I can tinker with it, and it hasn't been really active for a couple years regardless, so I don't think you'd be dealing with any legal suits were you to meddle with it for your own benefit. Could be wrong though.
  13. Discussion + Suggestions

With the upcoming giants in .8, and the already existing demon worshipers, it seems this mod is going deeper into fantasy territory. So, with that in mind, I gotta ask, will there be any chance of a feature, either a mechanic or an item of some sort, that will allow one to regain health in battle? It seems to be a common trend for fantasy style mods to have this kind of feature, Heroes of Calradia had the unique shield and earth emblem that healed you for differing reasons, Phantasy Calradia has the expensive ring of healing which gave extremely low regen over time, and Blood and Steel had the heroic health feature which gave everyone, including enemies, a mild regen. Has there been any discussion on such a thing for this mod? This mod seems to be far more realism-focused with regards to its mechanics, and so I wonder if it would even be possible to do such a thing without breaking the feel of the mod itself? The best I can figure is something akin to Heroes of Calradia, with it coming in the form of a one-of-a-kind item that heals very rarely rather than constantly.
  14. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

oh, thanks zep
    you're just helpful all over the place today
  15. Government help

every thirty days
    okay, that makes sense, I was trying to change it the following day, thank you very much
Back
Top Bottom