Recent content by TheREALHayster

1. TheREALHayster

In Progress General [1.8.0] bug - custom race is not respected for dynamically created hero objects when loading a savegame

This is still an On-going issue with 1.1.0.
    An example I have encountered is that when you change a native lord to one of the custom races through the console command and save the game upon reloading the game the race reverts.
    This is Silvind with the race applied before saving the game
    image.png

On relaunching the save however...
    image.png

Reverts to Human. Link to my Discord Post about it:
    https://discord.com/channels/411286129317249035/697071240015380500/1085714158894461020
  2. TheREALHayster

Resolved Cloth Editor Cloth Editor Crashing Upon Applying Simulation Mesh

Sorry for the late reply. Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? (v1.0.1)
    On the current Beta build of 1.1.0 as of the moment no
  3. TheREALHayster

Dependencies for Custom Kingdoms and Cultures

If you want join my discord server which is linked on the NexusMod pages of all my mods for some more detailed support from me
  4. TheREALHayster

Dependencies for Custom Kingdoms and Cultures

Hi there,

I have been working on a basic historical mode, following the guides from the "Custom Kingdom Creation Guide" on Nexusmods, and the videos on Banner Lab's YouTube channel.

So far I have been experimenting with XML files for custom lords, heroes, factions, kingdoms, cultures, and settlements.

I can get lords, heroes and factions to work ok, but as soon as I add a custom kingdom and/or culture I start getting crashes about 10-20 days into a campaign. This seems to occur when the AI is in the process of assigning/changing governors. If I remove the custom cultures and kingdoms, this crash goes away.

Note I also get this crash, roughly the same timeframe, if I use the files from "Custom Kingdom Creation Guide" even without any further modifications. So there definitely seems to be additional dependencies missing from those guides.

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of what other XML files kingdoms and cultures have dependencies on?

FYI I am aware that my custom kingdom needs a settlement, and I have also tried the OnGovernorChanged workaround mod...that does not seem to stop this particular crash.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Hey I'm the author of the Kingdom Creation Guide. You came to my guide just as I'm rewriting it and including new code that wasn't present before. I imagine this is probably what was missing at the time. Only half of the new guide is currently available as I'm still in the process of writing the rest.
  5. TheREALHayster

Resolved Cloth Editor Cloth Editor Crashing Upon Applying Simulation Mesh

So I'm having a crash from a native method in the modding tools when trying to place a mesh into the Simulation Mesh section of the Modding Kit. I'll try and get screen shot of the error messages but I can't get a crash log as none are provided by the game systems.
  6. TheREALHayster

Discussion General Wanderers don't seem to apply custom races

So this seems to occur in both 1.8 and 1.9 Beta. We can make a custom wanderer and apply the custom race but it doesn't actually seem to apply the race. When this is done with Troops and Lords npcs it works fine. for example: <NPCCharacter id="lord_del_nar_1_2" name="{=DelNar12}Arüna Ragni"...
  7. TheREALHayster

Discussion Suggestion Adding Sounds for Animations

Don't know how much I will need to use this myself but as someone working on a total conversion I can say that something like this would be much appreciated. To have these types of tools readily available for when we need them is something the modding community as a whole can get behind.
  8. TheREALHayster

SP - Battles & Sieges Order of Battle suggestions

3. Make the preferences more strict because if I create for example a group I. with shield preference and group II. with non preference to separate the shield user a troops without shields, both groups are still getting mixed.
    Put back the old system of direct assignment
    Having the old system of troop assignment would conflict with the Idea of more Strict Groupings. There were a total of 8 separate classes that modders could use back when the old formations were available which would automatically fill up the slots so unless your going to go through every troop to assign their formation number then bring back the old formations is a really bad idea.

On the other hand the idea of more strict assignments is something I can get behind. At the moment separating Polearms from Shields is difficult as you have work out what percentage of your troops are one or the other and even then it's not perfect. For example if I wanted to separate all units with a Pike for example into one formation but had 10 or 20 other troops with spears that also have shields the game would split them in the formation I want for Pikes. In addition to this Idea we need to have the troops actually link into the formations we want them in when they spawn mid battle. I have observed frequently that if the Infantry ranks are split then the new troops always join the first formation and not the formation that you have a preference assigned to for that troop.
  9. TheREALHayster

SP - Battles & Sieges Spear Bracing as a Formation Type

Some thing I have noticed during my time playing Bannerlords is that Spear Bracing although something in the AI arsenal isn't really used. Some of the variables that affect this make it almost useless unless the circumstances are right for the AI to brace. For example: 1. You need a troop with a...
  10. TheREALHayster

Resolved Model & Animation Viewer Model Viewers not working as intended

Sorry, missed this topic. We are waiting for QA to reproduce the issue on the internal builds for now.
    Any news at all? Several other people are starting to complain about this issue on the discord.
  11. TheREALHayster

Has anything been discovered as the issue has carried into 1.7.0
  12. TheREALHayster

In Progress Crash Before Main Menu

Just a quick update. ATM as of 15:53 on the 24/11/21 it does seem that the patch pushed through today ahs fixed the issue. I'll keep you apprised should it go back
  13. TheREALHayster

In Progress Crash Before Main Menu

Summary: The Game is Crashing Before reaching the main menu. Starting video plays but with no images How to Reproduce: Start Game Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 Home GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop...
  14. TheREALHayster

Sorry, missed this topic. We are waiting for QA to reproduce the issue on the internal builds for now.
    np thanks for the update
Back
Top Bottom