Recent content by TheOrest007

1. TheOrest007

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Hi,

I'm also having the micro-freezing issue during battles in Prophesy of Pendor. The larger the battle size, the longer the freezes are. I usually play around 400 battle size though, and the issue is always present in large battles.

Here's my save game (right before a battle where the issue is present), config file, and log file. Let me know if there's anything else I can add to provide more insight. Thank you!
    As well as Prophesy of Pendor, I have the same issue with A Clash of Kings. As soon as there are more than 200 or so troops in battle, the micro freezes kick in
  2. TheOrest007

Since patch 1.0.7.0, when CPU became the bottleneck again (still with an incredible performances gain compared to the original engine), I've noticed a very strange behaviour during battles, which shows more in Prophesy of Pendor but it's actually on every module. FPS drops lightly despite the huge number of troops at max graphic settings (in the following example there were over 1k), yet the game stops for some milliseconds after every few seconds. The more troops on the battlefield and, instead of lowering FPS dramatically, rendering pauses, as shown in this video:
    I have the exact same issue with the micro freezes
  3. TheOrest007

You can run Viking Conquest smoothly because they removed old morale scripts with new. Also number of polygons can affect the maximum fps. I.E., it is not WSE2 problem. It is your work as a modder.
    Well, as I’ve said, in ACOK field battles run better if I turn OFF wse2 than if I use it. But for some reason siege battles in the same mod run more smoothly WITH wse2. I’ll test it again today just to make sure. But from what I’ve seen so far, if there are under 200 troops in a field battle, wse2 runs very smoothly with ACOK, but if there are like 400 troops, it gets all choppy. But if I turn OFF wse2, big battles with 400 or so troops run a bit better. So I’m not sure what morale scripts have to do with it.
  4. TheOrest007

Native has morale scripts that causes stutters. Most mods are inherited that stutters. For PoP you can tweak that https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...of-pendor-tweaks-and-talk.386332/post-9750402
    Thanks for the reply but, the problem is that WSE2 for me runs super smoothly on most modules and mods. For instance, I can run battles in Viking Conquest with like 800 men no problem, the fps is a little slower but it's not choppy. There's just a few mods like like A Clash of Kings, Floris or PoP that have these issues. I'd love to solve this because I'm lowkey working on a revival project for A Clash of Kings, trying to fix the horrific amount of neglect that its creator didn't address such as broken scenes, unbalanced troops/armor values and so forth. My goal is to completely refurbish the mod, make it look beautiful and very similar to the books, fix the combat/armor unbalance, fix all the scenes (oh boy was there a lot to fix), introduce new high quality banners that are exactly as described in the books, which I already finished, etc. The mod also has a lot of issues with crashes which WSE2 fixes, but large battles are also slower with WSE2 for some reason, slower than without it. So as you can guess, I really wanna figure this out.

Sidenote, I'm also super grateful for WSE2 being available on WFAS, since I'm making a mod for that as well and it performs so much better with it.
  5. TheOrest007

try disabling Sound occlusion
    I did, in fact I even tried putting all my graphics on the lowest setting possible and it still didn't help. Any time I'd play a field battle in a clash of kings with like 300+ troops it would start to stutter and fps would be like 15-40. Playing it without WSE2 though, battles with lots of troops perform okay. I've no idea what this could be.

Also, when I load into Native warband with WSE2 I get a bunch of red messages that say WARNING: Failed to find suitable shader for *blank*
    I get about 15 of those. What does that mean?

After some testing it seems that Floris has stuttering issues as well with WSE2. A Clash of Kings is based on it I believe.
  6. TheOrest007

Hello, I've noticed that certain mods tend to have fps issues combined with WSE2. For example, when I played Prophesy of Pendor, trying to have big battles with like 300-500 becomes super laggy. Same thing with A Clash of Kings, though something odd I noticed is that Siege battles in ACOK work fine without much fps drop but field battles tend to lag and stutter. On the other hand, I played Viking conquest with like 700 troops and even though there was a bit of lag, it functioned fine and was totally manageable. Are there certain mods that just tend to not work very well with WSE2? I have a very high end pc btw so the issue is not on my part I don't think.
  7. TheOrest007

Enemy lords joining my side issue

Hello, so there is this weird issue in With Fire and Sword where if you start a rebellion by supporting a claimant, enemy lords join in battle on your side. For example lets say I am leading the Janusz Radziwill rebellion in Poland, I gather an army of rebels and then encounter an enemy army...
  8. TheOrest007

Open Enemy Lords join me against their comrades

Hello, so there is this weird bug in With Fire and Sword where if you start a rebellion by supporting a claimant, enemy lords join in battle on your side. For example lets say I am leading the Janusz Radziwill rebellion in Poland, I gather an army of rebels and then encounter an enemy army...
  9. TheOrest007

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

hiul said:
    i think maybe he mean something like target range just like the troop dragging for movement so they will focus shooting that side
    kinda disappointed that look like bannerlord have trebuchet but cant knock down wall
    still waiting how heir work and it would be cool if each faction or created faction have different rule system and maybe make the battle field not random generated but base on the real topography on each town or village by making some border line or so making some fortification like on the cliff or hill have some advantage or disadvantage on bad topography rather than same layout field

The trebuchets and the like can indeed knock down walls just on the campaign map not in battle which makes sense because of how long it would take to knock down an actual castle wall in reality.
  10. TheOrest007

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Do not look here said:
    I wonder how much the different Empires represent splintered faction and how much it's just there to show internal struggle - maybe they will remain cooperative and just won't support each other in war, but will never outright war against each other? Hopefully player will have a way to unite them under single Emperor too.

I always viewed it as a grand civil war is about to start in the Calradic Empire similar to The War of the Five Kings from GoT. I read somewhere that just before you start playing the emperor just died and the empire just split so perhaps the three empire factions have their own claimants and are fighting each other for control of the empire while foreign enemies close in around them. I think that scenario would tell quite a tale and it would make perfect sense how the empire fell, that being from civil war while they should have united to fight the enemies that surrounded them.
  11. TheOrest007

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Jesus, the day before it's released all these recruits start coming out of nowhere.
  12. TheOrest007

Kolyan147 said:
    TheOrest007 said:
    JackAubrey said:
    For the european guys with GMT in london... If Doc will upload all the file on night, this mean that we will able to donwload the mod in the night on 31 december! Am i right?
      Haha, I live in the same timezone as Docm so I'm gettin' the mod first b1tche$!  Anyways...

He lives in what country?

He lives in Victoria, Canada whereas I live in Vancouver, Canada just half an hour across the water away.
  13. TheOrest007

JackAubrey said:
    For the european guys with GMT in london...
    If Doc will upload all the file on night, this mean that we will able to donwload the mod in the night on 31 december!
    Am i right?

Haha, I live in the same timezone as Docm so I'm gettin' the mod first b1tche$!

Anyways...
  14. TheOrest007

Who's the chick on your avatar Baktech?
  15. TheOrest007

Gestricius said:
    New things!
    Docm30 said:
    The Mod's Features:

-Drug use
    -Prostitution
    -Racism
    -Genocide
    -Prisoner torture and execution
    -1880's music about the year 1812 in a mod that takes place in 1809
    -Baloo from TaleSpin
    -Undead J.S Bach
    -Miley Cyrus
    -Herring hussars
    -Dolphin men
    -Agovic companion
    -Explosive grenadier hats
    -Montenegro
    -Illuminati
    -Boobies
    -Fu Manchu
    -Edible herrings
    -Napoleon's cheese bicorne

According to Deplex's video you're forgeting shemales.
Back
Top Bottom