Recent content by TheodoreJames

1. Resolved Cannot start game (SOLVED)

I went through both my E drive as well as my C drive and found old Bannerlord folders in both. After deleting them I reinstalled from steam and now everything works. Thanks for the help all.
  2. Resolved Cannot start game (SOLVED)

Did you do all of the below steps when you did your clean install?

Clean Install
    The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
    Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
    Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
    C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
    C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Check out Crash Checklist
    Thanks for the reply. I'll go back in and see if there are any old files that remained after uninstalling tomorrow. I had updated and tried running my game and that didn't work. Then I uninstalled from steam and that route didn't work either. Hopefully, after I check for any old remaining files tomorrow ill have some luck. Thanks! Will update this post if that works.
  3. Resolved Cannot start game (SOLVED)

Summary: Hey support, After doing a clean install the game won't initiate startup and immediately crashes. Have attempted version 1.5.9 as well as 1.5.8. Attempted to start game from application file in install folder on both versions. No luck. I'll post the crash report below...
Back
Top Bottom