Recent content by TheodenN

1. Unsolved Failed to login.

Same problem, Win7.
  2. In Progress Game wont start

Guys listen up, the solution was very simple in my case: Just remove the file located at: \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\Languages\CN and run the game. Hope it works for you as well!
  3. Solved (!!! READ FOR THE SOLUTION !!!) White Screen Crash At Launch & Crash Reporter Doesn't Work.

Guys listen up, the solution was very simple in my case: Just remove the file located at: \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\Languages\CN and run the game. Hope it works for you as well!
  4. Solved (!!! READ FOR THE SOLUTION !!!) White Screen Crash At Launch & Crash Reporter Doesn't Work.

White screen crash at launch and crash reporter doesn't work. My specs: CPU: Intel i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz GPU: ASUS RX480 8GB STRIX GAMING GDDR5 256Bit AMD Radeon DX12 RAM: 16 GB RAM OS: Windows 7 64-bit ERROR LOG: Build Version: 222597...
  5. White Screen Crash At Launch & Crash Reporter Doesn't Work.

White screen crash at launch and crash reporter doesn't work. My specs: CPU: Intel i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz GPU: ASUS RX480 8GB STRIX GAMING GDDR5 256Bit AMD Radeon DX12 RAM: 16 GB RAM OS: Windows 7 64-bit ERROR LOG: Build Version: 222597...
  6. Solved Cannot Upload crash report.

I have the same issue please help.
  7. Bug White screen

White screen crash at launch, please help.
  8. Water shader bug

I have exactly the same visual bug. Appeared just after the latest update.
  9. Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Is that what you have to say after someone makes a custom banner for you? "Oooo nice" ??? No thanks or anything?
  10. Mount & Blade Warband Infantry Primer

Great document, I enjoyed reading it :) I really appreciate the effort you put into this, thanks for sharing :)
  11. Private Server Question

Kankaam burda da yakaladın beni :D
  12. Private Server Question

Hi all, I wish to ask a rather nooby question about creating a server just to play with a friend over the net. The problem is when I create a server, it never appears in the server list and therefore I can't play a private game with my friend. Is there any way to make my server appear in my...
  13. Disturbing

I too wish to thank the developers for their constant support and frequently released fixes.