Recent content by TheManedWolf

1. Let's stop trying to Silence Criticism/Feedback.

I agree 100%. I myself cannot even play the game either,
  2. To many whining kids

Indeed OP, if you can't deal with a buggy game that doesn't have all it's features implemented yet, don't buy the game. If you do, don't shout at developers. EA is precisely for this reason, have a large group of people play the game and provide developers with invaluable information about the things they have to fix before the full release of the game. There is a reason they gradually are going to implement other features in the game, so they can make the part that is released just right, and then focus on the new part, make that just right, and so on.
    I know I will get frustrated by the game in it's current state, so I won't buy it just yet, I'll keep an eye on the updates TW will launch, and once I think I can enjoy the game I'll buy it. No point in shouting all kinds of harsh language about something you should have known before you bought the game. Don't blame others for your own impatience and inability of dealing with bugs.

Don't let all the negativity put you down devs, the majority of people will love your game, and those numbers will grow with each new phase the game goes through.
    To you I will say what I said before.

Dismissing complaints out of hand just because you are a fan of the game and no one should say anything against it at-all makes people like you the most toxic and hurtful members of the community. I love this game and yet I'm complaining, you want to know why? Because I want to see it grow and develop, there is no reason for toxic threads like this one to exist. Yes some of the criticism isn't exactly constructive, but neither is a load of rabid fanboys praising the game for finally being released and dismissing anyone who has the slightest bug or fault with it, I myself cannot even play the game currently. Yes, I do see it is frustrating to see people hate on a game you like, but that is no reason to bash anyone who has any critisism of it, no matter how valid, that sort of thing can easily turn away new players. So instead of just singing love and praise for Taleworlds and down with anyone who is having problems "Because I'm not having any.". Let's instead band together and tell Taleworlds what is missing and what should be fixed.

The game is in early access for a reason and that reason isn't to sing its praises from the rooftops and drown anyone who isn't doing likewise.
  3. To many whining kids

This right here is a good way to give feedback. Did you try clearing your Steam Cache and then re-verifying?

9254f6db2c4120f15aa0e55ef6552ecc.png
    That was actually one of the first things I tried, but it didn't work, thanks for the suggestion though
  4. Cannot launch the game.

Bump to keep from getting buried^
  5. To many whining kids

Let me tell you my story so far.

So, I recently bought this game on steam and played on Windows 7 but with all the stuttering and optimisation issues, I enjoyed it but found I couldn't continue with it, so I changed over to windows 10 to see if it works any better, only to find that now it won't even start, I've re-downloaded it, verified it, but every time I try to run it, it does first-time setup then just flat-out refuses to run, no crash or error message, it just disappears and when I try to run it again it goes back to first time setup.

I've done everything in the pinned post on the steam forum but nothing worked, I've tried verifying, I've looked at my Graphic drivers and they're up to date. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could fix this?
  6. To many whining kids

Hey guys, name me three games which were extremely buggy in early access but released with even the majority of those bugs fixed.

Early access or not, the initial release is almost always more or less how the final game turns out. The reason so many people are so frustrated is that this was, statistically speaking, their last chance to fix things.
    This is too true. Name me a list of games that actually released from early access in a playable state, I bet you can't name me 10. Very few of the games on early access actually leave it and when it's a game that has already been in development for 8 years and comes out in early access with an asking price of about £40 which is the cost of most "finished." Triple A games and then is in a state like this, are you surprised so many people are complaining.
  7. To many whining kids

Whining achieves nothing, I tell that to my kids everyday. You can offer critique and feedback on structured, adult tones, I believe that the OP, and certainly myself are just tired of seeing the ridiculous self entitled posts and cussing out the developers.
    Dismissing complaints out of hand just because you are a fan of the game and no one should say anything against it at-all makes people like you the most toxic and hurtful members of the community. I love this game and yet I'm complaining, you want to know why? Because I want to see it grow and develop, there is no reason for toxic threads like this one to exist. Yes some of the criticism isn't exactly constructive, but neither is a load of rabid fanboys praising the game for finally being released and dismissing anyone who has the slightest bug or fault with it, I myself cannot even play the game currently. Yes, I do see it is frustrating to see people hate on a game you like, but that is no reason to bash anyone who has any critisism of it, no matter how valid, that sort of thing can easily turn away new players. So instead of just singing love and praise for Taleworlds and down with anyone who is having problems "Because I'm not having any.". Let's instead band together and tell Taleworlds what is missing and what should be fixed.

The game is in early access for a reason and that reason isn't to sing its praises from the rooftops and drown anyone who isn't doing likewise.

And to the person above me, I couldn't put it better myself.
  8. Cannot launch the game.

So, I recently bought this game on steam and played on Windows 7 but with all the stuttering and optimisation issues, I found I couldn't continue with it, so I changed over to windows 10 to see if it works any better, only to find that now it won't even start, I've re-downloaded it, verified it...
Back
Top Bottom