Recent content by TheLordOfTheDiamond

1. TheLordOfTheDiamond

What happened to Bannerlord Tweaks?

Yes, a game you paid not full AAA price, that has 87% positive reviews is completely ruined because of your lack of understanding of the fact mount and blade relies on slow progress to build up it's game.
    Have you tried a different playstyle? As a merchant, perhaps? I don't know, I am just wondering, because what you say makes sense. But I do understand what Boner is saying. Is it possible, in your opinion, to play this game in a way that does not need military grinding? I am just curious.
  2. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Peace system

I inquired about this topic and it turns out that there are already different ways to modify the war / peace systems of the game. For one, you can mod the DiplomacyModel. More specifically, you can overwrite the GetScoreOfDeclaringWar and GetScoreOfDeclaringPeace to change how profitable a faction would view it to to declare war or peace. (Here you could adjust how much other ongoing wars or war exhaustion / duration matters.)

Having said that, maybe you are looking to directly adjust the thinking frequency handled in KingdomDecisionProposalBehavior.DailyTick or make other adjustments in this part of the logic. If so, you can remove the native behavior and add your own custom one to replace it.

Cheers for sharing that. I will raise it with the relevant people to see if they are aware of it.

Because players requested it (much like they have in the posts I initially responded to). Outside of the hard truce period, the system works like you describe.
    It would be nice if you guys could put together a document explaining the process for non-technical users as myself.
  3. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Is this MOD still alive and well?
  4. TheLordOfTheDiamond

What happened to "building a criminal empire"?

Not sure if you can but they would just say the game is not fully released yet
    Yes, it makes sense.
  5. TheLordOfTheDiamond

What happened to "building a criminal empire"?

How can you realistically lawsuit them exactly ? Serious question. This isn't Bethesda nor Activision Blizzard.
    There could be a breach of contract.
  6. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Tried Warband for the first time. Why didn't they just do a remastered version instead of Bannerlord?

you're either a superfan or you played it for awhile and never again.
    that's Kingdom Come as well.
  7. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Mods to... avoid?

I am new to this. With plenty of Mods to try, could you guys advise me on what to avoid? A New Dawn, Anno Domini, Medieval Conquest, etc. which ones, for example, have game breaker issues? Plus, could you advice on any tool to adjust the size of notifications and perhaps text in general? I am...
  8. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Tried Warband for the first time. Why didn't they just do a remastered version instead of Bannerlord?

an Anniversary edition that people are still buying
    It could be that the market is recycling itself; some people leave while some other join the club and explore what's on offer.
  9. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Game not starting in Steam. Any advice?

When I click on play in Steam the game does not launch. I tried to run it as admin but nothing. Verified files etc. Any tip?
  10. TheLordOfTheDiamond

So, after a year or so I decided to get a cheap copy of Warband. It is hard if you come from BL. I am trying Floris Evolved and I can see why people were commenting on Warband's features. So, my question is: Why haven't they decided to just remaster what they had instead of adventuring in BL...
Back
Top Bottom