Recent content by thehunteryeah

1. thehunteryeah

How many Days?

The mod works! Who knew that the way to make the AI work was to give it less options??
  2. thehunteryeah

Siege Tower Height and Ramp

You are definitely onto something. Lets upvote this to the top.

As posted by Freewar on the forum of the Nexus mod in question:
    'THE RESULTS ARE IN. THIS IS THE ACTUAL SIEGE FIX WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.
    Siege towers actually work now. Like 80% of the time you will see all three lanes at max capacity with only minor gaps between usage.

I had one situation where some bots at the foot of the siege tower all decided at the same time they needed to go somewhere else and that blocked everybody else who wanted to climb, but that lasted only for a minute or so, but issues such as defenders climbing down, attackers climbing back down and general under usage are really gone with this mod outside of the situation I have just described. This fix is absolutely insane, we waited 565 days for this. Thank you very much ZiggyBoy!'
  3. thehunteryeah

1.6.3 when?

I see that you are a man of Culture as well. Deus Vult!
    1.6.3 will come out when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Only then you will have your update, and not before.
  4. thehunteryeah

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

'Soon™ almost certainly originated from the term "Real Soon Now" that was originally popularized by Jerry Pournelle to describe software with vague release dates in his articles in BYTE magazine. He used the term at least as early as 1984 (BYTE Magazine, November 1984, page 374, first column).'
    That's like the 'ok, boomer' equivalent of gaming ?
  5. thehunteryeah

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I'm hungry for a patch too after waiting for a month and a half

@thehunteryeah good image, well it's 1PM UTC now, so in theory it could drop in a few hours from now?
    In theory, yes. They did postpone the patch for the holidays to not get in the way so it could already be done and ready to go or require the last of the finishing touches but it is impossible to tell.
    Not sure if I understand it correctly.
    Is it the timing resume of all the patches released since EA starts?
    Yes. You can find the resource on: https://steamdb.info/app/261550/patchnotes/
  6. thehunteryeah

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Well are the holidays over yet? TW got some present to share with us of the update or hotfix type?!
    As you can see, its probably going to be posted closer towards the evening:

1FG4x.png
  7. thehunteryeah

SP - General Torches

It is weird that at nighttime no illumination is used during travel on the campaign map nor in night time battles. How can you fight when you cannot even see your hands? And how can you ambush if you cannot see the lights of the enemy army moving down below you? Torches do exist in the game but...
  8. thehunteryeah

lol. You rock dude! Can't wait for your next video!

lol. You rock dude! Can't wait for your next video!
  9. thehunteryeah

We found you comrade, just in time for harvesting season! Your money or your life!

We found you comrade, just in time for harvesting season! Your money or your life!
  10. thehunteryeah

Captain Ebereth Hillfort

Kk
  11. thehunteryeah

Release Thy Kraken!

Bro, its not normal nor Human. Once you spot it -you have one week until it fully crawls outta your monitor and consumes you. Your fate is sealed. I am sorry.
    Lovecraft would have a kick out of this!

Confirmed its the ruins of an old civilization
    Probably the lost underwater civilization of the Aztecs that grew gills to subjugate the annoying Atlanteans as their vassals!

Good Spot! Still its weird that there is a small rock floating above the middle of the grand ocean. The Aliens have learned to disguise their UFO's :wink:
  12. thehunteryeah

SP - General Ditches Anyone?

Ditches would add so much variance to sieges. Besides attacking right after making camp with ladders that are already magically at the walls is kinda cheap. To save yourself the effort you could just code in an event or player action that will take time to overcome such obstacle, transforming...
  13. thehunteryeah

Release Thy Kraken!

Looks like a claw to me, especially if you zoom in. If it's a palm tree, then it's missing like half of its shape, same argument for a rock :smile:
  14. thehunteryeah

Less power to the Encyclopedia

Sounds great but I doubt that it is a priority right now. Lets get soldiers ascending siege towers properly, survival mode can wait
Back
Top Bottom