Recent content by theDonut

1. theDonut

[WNL8] Division A - Grand Finals | Deadline: 29/03

Mate calm down, I don't even have half the hours you got in this game. You were completely useless the first map and that comment was me surprised at you managing to get a lucky melee fight against non infs... not like I was amazed at your cav skills o.O
  2. theDonut

🤡 dance for me bb I did want Charlie to win because he deserves it but so did Unity in the end, and that's fine.
  3. theDonut

Yeah that was one of the best matches Ive ever watched tbh, very close and great for a final. Cant ask for better closure.
  4. theDonut

Tardet's New Gambling House | SEMI FINALS are LIVE

excuse me, I copied Sanel xD Regardless, thanks Tardet for an awesome tournament and contribution, had fun doing it ^^
  5. theDonut

man those multipliers screwed me hard no matter if i got every bet right smh
  6. theDonut

Your nickname: donut Your current team in the WNL (if any): warbandits Which match are you betting on: FT vs Unity Result: Unity win Bet amount: 55 denars Player with most kills: Brian Player with most deaths: Charlini Final Score: FT 7 - 9 Unity that was some long and tedious calculator use...
  7. theDonut

[WNL8] Livestreams

Pass the FT vs Unity stream guys
  8. theDonut

Didn't know about your internet problem Tardet, all good and great job as always <3 Good luck to everyone
  9. theDonut

👀 whats up with the bets? IL vs DOF already started i couldnt bet lol
  10. theDonut

[WNL8] General Discussion

Imagine speaking to the cream of the crop of Mount and Blade Warband... I sure wish I was as privileged and honored as Shov... Alas
  11. theDonut

Figured so heh
  12. theDonut

Shov is a lovely fella, he probably was provoked Also dat Angar guy reminds me of some random nub that played in ARMY with the same name :v
  13. theDonut

You're late bro. Match starts 20:30 gmt, bets allowed 5 mins prior