Recent content by TheCrazyFrench

1. Need More Info Clan stopped making babies

@MArdA TaleWorlds I come to add a complement to this post: My descendants, a boy and a girl, cannot have children? The boy who became the heir to the throne (and the game) to whom I handed over since I retired, can't even flirt, the challenges of winning the tournament for a lady no longer exist... since I changed player. Is it a bug ?
    I saw another post : "Family member's no longer having kids"
    My clan is made up of 12 members + 1 retiree and 2 newborns being prepared by one of my cousins by marriage :smile: !
    My player is 23 and my sister 29 - she never received a marriage proposal
  2. Need More Info Control siege engines on PS4

Thanks @MArdA TaleWorlds :smile: Let's try it ! But one point : My troups (choosing companions or heros) can only use the siege engine during the preparation... and sometimes they don't want to stay ... running out of my control :mrgreen:
    I tried sometimes to use myself the engine but no way to operate it correctly (how far, or the direction, impossible to move) I'll try again... and again !
  3. Need More Info Control siege engines on PS4

Summary: Hello, I'm looking for the controls to operate the siege engines on PS4, I see a big blue icon but I can't activate it ? Thanks for your help Scene Name (if related): Siege Attack
  4. Control siege engines on PS4

Hello I'm looking for the controls to operate the siege engines on PS4, I see a big blue icon but I can't activate it ? Thanks for your help
Back
Top Bottom