Recent content by TheBard

1. TheBard

v1.2.4-v1.2.5 Balance Changes

Don't buff hunter, don't implement dismount or knockdown and think again about that empire axe change and I'd be good to go.
    I'd be curious on the throwers, but touching them is always a delicate balance to strike between making them useless, situational or straight up OP. I do believe throwing is absolutely fine at the level it is right now and no change should be done to it.
  2. TheBard

Stab is too powerful and should be nerfed

The other problem with stabs is that they're forgiving because of the ridiculous damage, and thus effectively lowering the skill ceiling in melee. They're ridiculously op in inf vs inf engagements because it forces you to be 100% aware about it and always try to counter it, while the "stabber" can afford 3-4 mistakes and then make up for all his mistakes with one attack if you let your guard down or make a mistake.

The release also is wonky on it, either being slow or super fast, which makes them sometimes hard to read, especially when package loss comes into play.

The only proper skill ceiling to pull off the kickstab, which is kinda hard, because you have to get that into your muscle memory.
    Counterplay on it is tedious and boring, not satisfying at all.
  3. TheBard

BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

Any word when by now? Kinda wanna know too so I see if I have time for the tourney.
  4. TheBard

Player introductions

Ressurecting this topic because now I'm actually able to commentate matches. Please submit the info asked, and provide a picture and it'll be shown in the pre-game for matches you're taking part in.
    Updated mine, even though I dont expect to be in a preview :'D You should cover thge Draft Cup on the 11th. x)
  5. TheBard

BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

Any info on the proper starting date yet? If not, fine, I'm just curious.
  6. TheBard

Servers Downtime

Also devs i have an idea for you, get a group of modders and server hosts (That actually care about the game) they will fix your server problems in a day.
    Instead of that garbage like knockdown on lances gets pushed into live release despite the feature being gamey, shoddy designed, unreliable and an RNG ****fest. "It could make a good thing with adjustment". No, not even with adjustments, but devs didn't even bother to adjust it for months now, another "Cru$hthrough story". Can't even say I'm sad, surprised or anything, I'm used to it now. 🤡
  7. TheBard

Servers Downtime

Are they coming back online today or should we rather wait one week?
  8. TheBard

FIX YOUR SERVERS TALEWORLDS

Big surprise. There are no clan tournaments from prominent Warbands community leaders. Enjoy the dead game. I bet on the wrong stock, oh well. Not directed at you by the way.
    Tournaments were there for some time and of decent quality, BEAST had 8 iterations. It's basically what kept the game alive so far.
  9. TheBard

Cavalry Needs a Nerf

Non-Cavalry classes are fast enough as of now.
  10. TheBard

Why is cav Knockdown in Multi ???

Hey! As far as i understood these were added some months ago and never became active until this patch. I personally think this could be a nice feature for the MP but not at this current state, because obviously it is not balanced at all.
    Good thing is it only effects some lances for now, will talk with some people and decide what to do - technically - asap.

Thanks for the feedbacks!
    We've been already there with Crushthrough, let's please for the love of god don't repeat this. It wont be possible to balance, same as with the "nice feature" crushthrough.
    remove and done. cya in 17 weeks.
  11. TheBard

Cavalry Needs a Nerf

As to cav and why they topscore:
    Cavalry are the damage dealers of your team, while the task of infantry, much like in warfare it always was, is to take in the damage if necessary and hold areas.
    You can't win a flag fight just by cav and cav alone can often do nothing if their inf is not enabling them so each of both do their job.
    As for public: they're way too uncoordinated, so cav goes rampage there, because people are not aware of their location or have neither the knowledge nor means of skill to stop a good player.

We can talk about balance to many lengths, but it's the usual sorting of the table that cavs on top and stems from the nature of the class.
  12. TheBard

Why is cav Knockdown in Multi ???

I have to add that the Lance in itself as a piece of equipment has now a very high value.
    It's very important to deny the enemy team the usage. You also want it for yourself.
  13. TheBard

Why is RM still unbanned?

I'll give you credits for the attempt of making drama and going even this low as to bring out non-profable arguments from beast 1 which happened almost 2 years ago + random mumbling coming out of your ass, however I haven't seen what exactly RM break in terms of rules as a team, if you have any ideas, please share, preferable with proofs.
    There is proof. And they later on admitted that it "was necessary to get to the finals".
    I was even accused of fixing the ladder by Jufasto because he's literally to stupid to read a tournament tree. So... idk.
  14. TheBard

Why is RM still unbanned?

I mean regarding the dot they hit a nerve here, Koso bragged about it in pickup games, shema uploaded a video with it. Yes, that's not the proof that they use it in official - your call to judge, not mine, but considering the fact that a player from RM brought this up to the admins and in private conversations with me it was claimed by both Jufasto and Koso that the dot gives an advantage and they brought in a couple of instances of where and how... i just don't know...

Then there is the fact of fixing in BEAST 1 - again, RM admitted to it later to be true in Discord chats, in private convos etc etc etc when they thought noone would care or when the proof is too late too poor etc...

Then there is the instance of the cavalry bug which was discovered and then abused relentlessly by RM. DM followed suite there quite quickly, but hey - just another incident, right?

The audacity to say that "Neto has to pay", teasering and/or admitting to infringements of the rules with the notion of "what can you do there is no proof" is beyond me as well.

You can't bring in the argument of "DM is equal/worse" either since they dont play and RM still felt the audacity and the need to break the rules and get back at people when it is clear that they are winning without DM being around to try to stop them.

I will not count the endless arguments, insults, calls of bias etc dished out by Jufasto and the general poor conduct, but c'est la vie. And that's just what my brain cooked up in the first 10 minutes when I think about this.

Edit: It's just sad that there is no fairplay.
  15. TheBard

MEET THE TEAM - Deutschritter Avaritia

Hello everyone! I’m back at the interviews and the first one has been just done. Less talking, more reading, I guess, I’ll go straight to the point... I spoke this time with Deutschritter Avaritia, which is, by chance, the team I play in this season, so this is a break of tradition, I did not...
Back
Top Bottom