Recent content by TheAssassinPrince

1. TheAssassinPrince

SP Native t

Looks Promising i hope you keep updating and fixing bugs good luck with it
  2. TheAssassinPrince

The Siege of Tuldar Fortress

Great you should try an open field battle
  3. TheAssassinPrince

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Teyrn said:
    Highly unfortunate  :cry:
    Or maybe they're waiting for something ... Ahmm Bannerlord .....
  4. TheAssassinPrince

OSP Other Sons of War

Good luck with that and don't keep us waiting long
  5. TheAssassinPrince

The Chinese forum was active till very late they maybe resting or waiting for something i guess but its not dead cause we thought so before Warband came out but they proved us wrong hopefully they do this time too
  6. TheAssassinPrince

SP Fantasy Legacy of the Dragon (v1.13 released. Original Soundtrack, All Races Playable - High Fantasy)

Maglubiyet said:
    This is an early release, you can consider it as an alpha version as it is far from where I wanted it to be on release. However, in two days I have to join the military and won't be able to work on the mod for between six months and a year. So I wanted to release it before I leave. Thus, some aspects of the mod were rushed. Strings and dialogues aren't proofread, many features I wanted to have it on release aren't there yet. However, for me it's playable and fun, hoping some of you will feel the same way.

Hopefully I'll work on your suggestions, bug reports etc when I get back from the military. I probably won't be able to reply to the posts here either.

Download
    Good luck bro i have been there We'll enjoy your mod till you come back
  7. TheAssassinPrince

SP Fantasy Legacy of the Dragon (v1.13 released. Original Soundtrack, All Races Playable - High Fantasy)

First you showed a great effort and passion and that's what made your mod good
    Second i like how you build up your world and back story
    Third you should keep up this fantastic work and your mod will even be better and we get to enjoy it more
    So good luck
  8. TheAssassinPrince

sarma said:
    This mod is dead
    Its not dead -i hope- they just keep us in suspense for god knows how much time they will
  9. TheAssassinPrince

cheat menu

You simply cannot do that in this mod it doesn't accept cheatmenu somehow
  10. TheAssassinPrince

n00bPanda said:
    Its like waiting for Bannerlord
    Nice pic BTW  :grin:
  11. TheAssassinPrince

Someone Posted Your Mod On Another Forum

OldGreyBeard said:
    Marknificent said:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/light-darkness-heroes-of-calradia/#7099371

Someone by the name of Saigan has taken your mod and posted it on moddb. I am unsure if he had consent or if he did it as it seemed fit. The screenshots and summary may not be what the mod creators intend the advertise.

The screenshots are close, but I don't recall seeing the armor the guy is wearing available in the game.
    Probably PM nora-lee. She was the last dev/spokesperson from the team active. She might still check in now and then.

Actually, it would be nice to have a working link to the latest English version of the mod on Moddb. The only problem I can see is questions that will arise. :ohdear:
    This mod is a true gem, it's too bad the developers have seemingly abandoned an English version. :cry:

Indeed its a good thing that someone always reminds us of this crowning jewel yet again as always i thought from the beginning they are waiting for Bannerlord
  12. TheAssassinPrince

Chapter 2 Trial Version

The question is not will it worth the wait ? sure it will but the real question is when does the wait ends ?
  13. TheAssassinPrince

Chapter 2 Trial Version

You have to believe me when i say they are waiting for Bannerlord to release chapter 2
Back
Top Bottom