Recent content by the28acres

1. Open Game will not start, but says it is running, when I try to end the task "mb_warband.exe" running in the background, I get error message [Details in po

Asking perhaps an obvious question: Did you try to restart your computer/laptop by shutting it down completely and restarting it after ten seconds? All processes are getting terminated automatically then and you can try to deinstall and make a clean installation again (afterwards restart again. First check that it works without any mods.
    Yep, I have shut it down multiple times, even as far as switching off the power switch on the back of my power supply and unplugging the cord from the wall. Doesn't do anything, and the "mb_warband.exe" starts running as soon as my PC boots up.
  2. Open Game will not start, but says it is running, when I try to end the task "mb_warband.exe" running in the background, I get error message [Details in po

Hello all, I recently redownloaded Mount and Blade: Warband, and long story short, the game is not launching correctly but it is also not able to be stopped once I hit "play", even in the task manager. Details below: Once it downloaded from steam, I went to add some classic mods from the steam...
Back
Top Bottom