Recent content by The Hedge Knight

1. The Hedge Knight

Converting nif-files into brf-files?

Thank you all for the answers!

xenoargh said:
    I think he's asking, "is there some way to bring over the rigging, too?".

The answer to that is a flat No; the skeletons for M&B are completely different and aren't compatible. 

If you don't know how to rig a mesh, you aren't going to be able to do this.

You'll also have big problems with the proportions of the costumes, which won't fit with Warband well.  So, basically, if you're not already an expert 3D artist, you have a very big series of challenges ahead.
    Right. That was my point. So it is far more difficult as it seems in the first place.
  2. The Hedge Knight

Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

No. Someone gave me the good advise to look in the quick_strings-txt. Worked very well.
  3. The Hedge Knight

Making a new complete troop tree set

Dj_FRedy said:
    Ok, let's see if I understand it. Do you want to rename the Sword Sisters troops tree?
    Have you already looked in the file quick_strings.txt?
    qstr_Sword_Sisters Sword_Sisters
    No. I did not. Thank you very much for the advise!
  4. The Hedge Knight

Thank you for the quick reply.

I dont want to change that elemental path "woman_e". I want to use it for a very different style of trooptree without women. But to give it sense I want to change the ingame-name of it. So the question is were I can change the name "sword sisters" which display ingame.
  5. The Hedge Knight

Thank you for the quick answer.

I think your marked chapter is only the ingame-name of the single unit. Not the trooptree. The name of the ingame-trooptree which this unit depends on is called "sword sisters". It is marked as you can see at the left corner in "trp_woman_e_sword_sister".
  6. The Hedge Knight

I know this is not the native theme of this threat but it comes close to my question, so I give it a try.  :smile:

Question: Is ist possible to edit the "sword sisters"-trooptree name without accessing the module-system?
    The Morgh Editor seems only to recognise the "trp_woman_e(expanded)"-folder.

Thank you for answering in advance and have a nice day!
  7. The Hedge Knight

First: This editor is simple fantastic! Eternal thanks to the creator. Gives programming noobs like me the ability to add/change stuff like hell.  :grin:

Question: How to rename a hole trooptree?

I want to rename a hole trooptree, but this seem to be not possible with the editor, because it only uses the troop.txt-file and the names in the files and the names which display ingame are different.
    For example: Morgh uses "trp_woman_e" for the description, and the display ingame is "sword sisters". I cant find the ingame-name in the editor.

Thank you very much for answering in advance and have a nice day/night!
  8. The Hedge Knight

Converting nif-files into brf-files?

Hello everyone, I want to import awesome witcher-armor-meshes into OpenBRF. I found some hints to convert the files, but the program BRF Edit seems to be outdated etc. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=66572.0 https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,8771.0.html Anyone knows...
  9. The Hedge Knight

Totes Forum? Alles wartet auf Bannerlord?

Servus zusammen, ich habe mich gefragt ob das Forum hier noch in gewisser weise im Vergleich zum englischsprachigen Teil aktiv ist, oder ob alles Winterschlaf bis zum Bannerlordtag hält.  :D
  10. The Hedge Knight

Andere Herrschafts- bzw. Staatsformen

Nein, Karl. Arbeiter und Bauernstaaten sind nicht möglich. Aber bei der Gründung eines Königreichs kann man zumindest festlegen wie viele Untertanen einem freien Stand angehören. *Die Antwort hier fast genau ein Jahr später. :grin:*
  11. The Hedge Knight

The best world map city Icons of all mods?

Hello all, I love the very detailed City Icons in this mod. Is there any mod arround that has comparabel Icons? Just wondering. Thank you in advance for answering. Have a nice day/night. EDIT: I must correct myself now. PoP is very close to the design, and ACOK also.
  12. The Hedge Knight

Favorite Faction? Least Favorite?

Brennus13 said:
    Which is your favorite?
    Im always between the Rhodoks and the Swadians. I combine them for the best variety of arms.

Who do you think is strongest?
    The own faction with custom troops. Using heavy armored infantry with sword and shields + archers against any enemy. A meatgrinder especially for the "modern" troops.

Zendar. A lot of not well armed infantry with polearms. A feast for archers and heavy infantry. Only one City.

Most noob-friendly?
    Swadians. Choose a lot of Knights. F1. F3.
  13. The Hedge Knight

I assume this is no longer being worked on?

It is outstanding what @Quintillius has done all on his own in this mod! I would love to see it finally polished and finished.

EDIT:

@witcher1701 the answer is right here btw: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,378418.0.html
  14. The Hedge Knight

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack - UPDATE RELEASED 2016-09-19

JhonBrazil said:
    Teutonik said:
    The green brigandine torso front texture/mesh appears on the wrong side in OpenBRF right? How could I fix that please?

https://i.imglol.de/green-brigandine-mesh-errorb3ekuke7.jpg
    I saw that you added this armor in a mod. This mod has another texture with the same name as the texture of Narf's brigandine.
    In this case, you can change the texture file name of narf's brigandine to anything diferent, and change its material to point to the newly named texture.
    Don't forget to change the name of the texture inside openbrg too, otherwise it will not work ingame.
    Thank you very much for the advise! I will recognise that next time. I guess its the result of the amazing number of armor combinations in this mod.  :grin:
  15. The Hedge Knight

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack - UPDATE RELEASED 2016-09-19

The green brigandine torso front texture/mesh appears on the wrong side in OpenBRF right? How could I fix that please?

https://i.imglol.de/green-brigandine-mesh-errorb3ekuke7.jpg
Back
Top Bottom