Recent content by The Englishman

1. The Englishman

Warband Retrieving Server Information Problem

Sorry for the triple post, I'd just like to add that my game has now begone working again, I hope everyone else is able to enjoy the multi-player again soon.
  2. The Englishman

Gorlock said:
    Still doing it, no resolution. Deleted Profiles.dat and it worked for a while. Then came back.

Out of interest, where might I find "profiles.dat", a temporary fix would be alright for now..
  3. The Englishman

I've emailed taleworlds to find out the problem, but from what I can tell it's something to do with their servers.. I guess we just wait it out..
  4. The Englishman

I'm having the same problem here, and I have somewhere around 3000 hours on my steam and non steam versions of the game. It happened randomly earlier today, I'm currently missing an important event on a server that requires character registration. So even on the rare occasional I am able to find this server, I get kicked, as the server seems to believe I'm not using my normal serial key..
  5. The Englishman

Download Links!

Could someone be so kind as to upload this as a zipped file? My computer is... evil... and decides to stubbornly refuse to launch the majority of installers, including this one...
  6. The Englishman

Activation Key does not work fully.

Thanks for the help but it's still playing up looks like I will have to stay on m relatives account for now :S
  7. The Englishman

How would I do this using vista? Or is it the same?
  8. The Englishman

cannot connect to sever problem

I had this same problem. I just googled it and there is a resolved post. I have seen many other resloved posts in the past before. If I could remember the solution I would tell you but unfortunatley I can't so just keep looking.
  9. The Englishman

I have two windows accounts on my computer but both of them use the same steam profile. When I launch warband on one of the windows accounts it work perfectly fine with no problems. Where as when I launch it on the second account when I try to join Multiplayer games it says my activation key is...
  10. The Englishman

His Majestys Royal Scots Regiment of Foot & Cavalry (Now Recruiting!)

Application:

Ingame name: Cheesecake/Sharp
    Steam name: haga102
    Experiences(MM regiments, Native etc.): I haven't played in a year so not a huge amount.
    Where are you from?: England.
    Do you speak english fluently/good?: I'm English.....
    Which division do you want to join? (Cavalry, Foot etc): Foot but if you need me in cavalry or artillery I am happy to switch.
    Do you have a michrophone?: Yes
    What are you most skilled with? (Cavalry, foot etc): Not sure.             
  11. The Englishman

SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

Is there anyway you could re-intorduce marriage but with some new features?
  12. The Englishman

MP Musket Era WFaS Battalion

Isn't that kind of obvious? WFaS is a fairly new game in comparison. So all the "Good" mods are still in development.
  13. The Englishman

Hmm
    I will have to redownload it then :sad: Didn't work :sad:
  14. The Englishman

SP Musket Era Gaunt's gameplay mod

Is there any chance intorduce the marriage feature to WFaS? perhaps with some new features though?
  15. The Englishman

The new update do we install it inot the original folder or its own? Can't seem to get mine working. Hey john :wink:
Back
Top Bottom